Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ten am this morning has come and gone and we still do not have solid verification this story is real.

We need ALIPAC volunteers to be ready to jump at challenges like this that could mean a great deal to our organization and our nation.

Has anyone run cross searches on Google to verify if the people quoted in this article and the organizations mentioned in this article actually exists?

I will check back in a bit and will do the research myself if not well in hand when I return.

Big miss not digging in on this early today folks.

Let's get it together PLEASE!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The same story is posted on the Ron Paul site. We can start calling our Congressional members and begin to ask them for confirmation. Then post the names and who said what.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/99279

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ChinaDaily seems to be the only original source for this story.

Here is the result of two attempts to verify this story. I was told off by two offices for trying to verify this story.

The first office I called was Congressman Peter King. The lady who answered simply said "I don't know," and wanted that to be the end. I told her that I was trying to verify that the story was true, she asked where I saw the story and then she said that I should call that person. I told her that I was truly disappointed in her attitude and that Congressman King seemed to appear to be concerned about the things that most Americans care about. She said, hold on, and then she transferred me. I then spoke to an Anna, and she too knew nothing, and forwarded me to Congressman Ron Paul's office. I spoke to Daniel who also said that he did not know and he then told me that the "dailyPaul" site was not affiliated with them. I acknowledged that I knew that the site was not associated, but that I hoped that they could verify or deny that the story is real. Daniel said, " Why don't you call the White House." I asked him the best number to call and he said "I don't know, look it up." I said you are in a Congressional office and you do not have a number for constituents. He said "We handle legislation."

Rude, rude, and rude. And they are young.

http://peteking.house.gov/email.shtml

Washington Office
    339 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515
    Phone: 202-225-7896
    Fax: 202-226-2279

CONTACT RON PAUL

Washington, DC
    203 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    Phone Number: (202) 225-2831

http://www.house.gov/paul/contact.shtml

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Do I need to

Push 1 for the operator to speak Mandarin Chinese NOW

Push 2 to speak Spanish

Push 3 for French

Push 4 for Cyrillic

Push 5 for Arabic

Push 6 all others (I guess I am in this new category )

this is getting pretty humiliating. I better pick up Mandarin for Dummies quick

Is the Chinese flag still flying on the WH lawn?

There has been no Chinese flag at the White House. They may have planted it either in Lafayette Park or one of the many other parks in DC for their celebration, and I have been trying to figure out what buildings are in the background. I have found nothing even from China Daily, but if anyone wants to look, I have run out of sources. There should be something in the Washington Times, at least, but there is nothing, nor in any other news source I have searched.

Red Flag over DC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 849#956849

Been done before!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12