Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Chinese EMP Attack Prompts US Missile Strike After Cruise Sh

Chinese EMP Attack Prompts US Missile Strike After Cruise Ship Crippled

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Director Anatoly Perminov of the Russian Federal Space Agency states that an Arkon-1 military satellite monitoring the western coastal regions of North America detected an “EMP anomalous eventâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just throwing it out there to see what your thoughts are
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like Tom Clancy fiction to me.

why do these most outlandish reports almost always claim to be from "unidentified sources in the Kremlin" ???

W

I dont think I believe it... but there is a buzz on the internet about what happened

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    why do these most outlandish reports almost always claim to be from "unidentified sources in the Kremlin" ???

W
    Actually, I think it says the report was, "prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Director Anatoly Perminov of the Russian Federal Space Agency," doesn't it? So, it's not unidentified sources in the Kremlin, is it?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I think the passengers on the cruise ship would have seen or heard something since it is caused by a nuclear weapons exploding in the air or as they say and ait burst.
    EMP is an effect created by setting off a nuclear explosion at extremely high altitudes. In striking the upper atmosphere, the explosion's initial gamma—ray burst creates high—energy electrons (through a phenomenon called 'Compton scattering') that become trapped in earth's magnetic field, generating a pulse of electromagnetic energy.

This pulse can be powerful enough to cover an entire continent, and is extremely dangerous for all types of electronic equipment. Heavy voltage surges in metal objects, including cars and aircraft, can burn out internal electronics and render them inoperable. Power and communications lines act as antennas, generating an induced electric current more powerful than a lightning bolt. Any electronics equipment (and most electrical equipment of any type) hooked up to the power or phone grids would be immediately destroyed, including all types of computing devices and the data they contain. An EMP strike might not, as some claim, force the U.S. back into the 19th century, but it's not something you'd enjoy living through.
    The article itself is an older one but explains what the EMP is. And I also worked in the Titan II Missile Weapons System in the 70's and this is how I have always understood it to be

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59555/pg1
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I think the passengers on the cruise ship would have seen or heard something since it is caused by a nuclear weapons exploding in the air or as they say and ait burst.
    According to the "Above Top Secret" link you posted, it doesn't appear to have to be a nuclear weapon. Apparently they have other methods to generate the pulse now.

From the link:
    A number of explosive types have been used, ranging from B and C-type compositions to machined blocks of PBX-9501
    So perhaps whatever generated the EMP wouldn't have been so conspicuous after all.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

But do I go on and state that all of this is just tin foil theory? Not me!

[b]“Missileâ€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast