Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Christian Minister Beaten After Clashing With Muslims on TV

Beware the Muslims are intolerant and cannot be reasoned with!!!!!!

A Christian minister in London who has clashed with Muslims on his television show says he was brutally attacked by three men who warned him, "if you go back to the studio, we’ll break your legs," the Daily Mail reported on Sunday.

The newspaper said Reverend Noble Samuel was driving to his studio when a car pulled over in front of him. A man got out and came over to ask him directions.

"He put his hand into my window, which was half open, and grabbed my hair and opened the door," Samuel said. "He grabbed my cross and pulled it off and it fell on the floor. He was swearing. The other two men came from the car and took my laptop and Bible."

Police were treating the incident as a "faith hate" assault and were looking for three Asian men.

Pakistani-born Samuel, 48, hosts the hour-long Asian Gospel Show on the Venus satellite channel from studios in Wembley, England.

During the live broadcast, station owner Tahir Al, a Muslim, appeared on-air to condemn the attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509310,00.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Oh ya.....all this cultural wonder......some people simply cannot reside together. Oil and water are God's gifts, natural resources and even they don't mix.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is to bad that Reverend Noble Samuel was not also a Hispanic Bisexual illegal alien.

If he was, then this story would get some coverage on CBS, ABC, and MSNBC etc...

Unfortunately, since Noble Samuel is just a male Christian, those major networks will not cover this story.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)