As I write this, and if the Democrat Party Leadership decides to actually have Christine Blasey Ford testify before the Senate, you can bet your bottom dollar she is being coached to give an Academy Award performance.

Expect to witness Ford break into tears, have silent pauses in the middle of a sentence, sniffles, and all the nuances used by Hollywood actors, not to mention the Academy Award moment when a recess or two is given Ford to allow our teary eyed actress to gather herself and recover from an overwhelming distress brought on by recalling events alleged to have occurred between her and Brett Kavanaugh, thirty five years ago ___ events which, by all accounts, are not only uncorroborated, but actually refuted by real live witnesses!

I shudder for the mothers of boys these days, realizing their son could actually be accused and presumed to have committed a sexual assault act, without a shred of evidence, and even when real witnesses testify to the contrary. The good news is, that is the day I believe many mothers registered as Democrats, will change their party affiliation, and condemn the evil actions of political sewer rats whose only objective is a political win, regardless of the suffering they inflict upon those around them.

JWK

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of darkness.___Supreme Court Justice William Douglas