Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chuck Norris : The Abolishing Christian Legacy Union

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/185877.php

Chuck Norris : The Abolishing Christian Legacy Union

I love Chuck Norris. I'll take Chuck Norris and Ted Nugent in a straght-up fight against any 50 commie liberals. Here's one of his recent columns:

The ACLU is not anti-religion, just anti-Christian. By definition, it's the American Civil Liberties Union. By action, it has become the Abolishing Christian Legacy Union.

The ACLU will assure Muslim clerics and imams the right to pray on planes, fight for an atheist's rights to remove a cross, stand beside pro-abortionists, help illegal aliens cross our borders, and establish rights for the sexual deviant by forming the ACLU Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Project, but what is it doing for Christians and Christmas censorship?

While allegedly fighting against the tyranny of the majority, the ACLU itself rules religiously by litigation, lobbying, and supporting counter-culture Christian movements.

So who died and appointed the ACLU as America's religious constitutional watchdog?

Membership for the ACLU is only 500,000. America's population is 300 million. I think it's time that we helped them feel their size!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Is there any way to email him and thank him for his strong stance against the ACLU?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chuck Norris is the man! to borrow a phrase from my grandaughter lol. I am glad to see he is writing articles, against the ACLU, he is right, why do they get so much recognition, why do they get our tax dollars?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Is there any way to email him and thank him for his strong stance against the ACLU?
    This is the only email I could find for Chuck Norris.

chucknorris@worldblackbelt.com

JAK
    Membership for the ACLU is only 500,000. America's population is 300 million. I think it's time that we helped them feel their size!
    Thanks to Chuck Norris!!

I agree....whats the next step?!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Here is another address for Mr Norris. Nice to see not everyone in Hollywood has their head up their rear.

cnorris@wnd.com
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

All right Chuck, go get 'em!
    One thing about Mr. Norris it that he is the real thing, not some phoney Hollywood jerk. He got his start in the movies because he was such a good martial artist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure the ACLU is readying litigation right now to bring down Mr. Norris for his statements.
    I wonder if Chuck would run for governor of Texas. He could take out Perry pretty quick, although he could have a slight problem with the governor's hair. Is that mop real?
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Banned
    I wonder if Chuck would run for governor of Texas. He could take out Perry pretty quick...
    Good thought Tyrant. And I'll bet it would be a landslide. Back-kick Perry and his NAFTA superhighway outta there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast