Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CIA No Secret Illegal Assassin Squad Panetta Fool Pelosi Lie

Well now Pelosi can officially say that the CIA lied. ACE has the flaming skull up for this one.

CIA Had No Secret, Illegal Assassin Squad; Panetta Is a Fool; Pelosi Still Lied

Back in May, Nancy Pelosi stuck her foot in it when she said that the CIA had a pattern and practice of lying to Congress over the years. She was defending herself from charges coming from the Left that she knew all about the CIA's harsh interrogation program. (Her excuse was that she wasn't briefed. Then that she didn't pay attention when she was briefed. Then that she sent an aide to the briefing, who didn't tell her about it. Then that the CIA lied to her and Congress.) She ended up having one of the most entertaining press conferences I have ever seen.

CIA Director Leon Panetta smacked her down hard, defending his agency. San Fran Nan then sulked, but continued her claims that the CIA had lied to her.

Then, out of nowhere came the bombshell: Panetta announced that the CIA had been running a secret, illegal assassination program for eight years and it had failed to brief Congress. "VINDICATION!" trumpeted Pelosi. Then the whole thing died down and no one remembers Pelosi's stunning sequence of CYA lies.

Turns out Leon Panetta is an idiot.

The Daily Beast has learned that shortly after his electrifying June 24 disclosure, Panetta spoke personally with each of his three predecessors—George Tenet, Porter Goss, and Michael Hayden—and only then realized the mistake he’d made about the program. An innocent mistake, but the consequences of his gaffe, which he’s unable to admit without damaging his own reputation further, will likely subject U.S. intelligence capabilities to unnecessary and intrusive oversight for years to come.

But once Panetta had spoken with Tenet, Goss, and Hayden, he learned that this secret “programâ€

Amazing! If I gave my boss some of those excuses, I wouldn't have a job. But hey thats only for us "little" people.

Besides, if the CIA needs to eliminate threats to keep this country safe, so be it! We execute prisoneers here on the US for murdering, why not take care of those sicko's that want all Americans dead? This is war, either get down or lay down. Nancy Bolgna is your new name.