Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You don't have to enter a hotel room and directly bug a phone anymore, you can do it through so many other electronic means. This sounds pretty much like a bunch of hogwash to me. This nutbag is making herself out to be far more important than she really is. Like anyone wants to bug her phone. What the heck kind of information could she have to tap, what brand of aluminum foil she uses to make her hat out of?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    If one protests too much to publicly, I am sure that warrantless wiretapping kicks in somewhere. The erosion of freedom of speech, and if someone dares to take that right public is immediate subterfuge to find out the real motives, besides disgust and dissatisfaction with the way the country has gone. After all, this is all a matter of national security and executive privilege. What country is this again? The USSSR because it seems we citizens are going over Niagra Falls without a paddle or a barrel.
    Ours is cleverly disguised as a democracy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12