Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I'm very sorry and grateful for your son, you can believe I realy care and worrie a lot for our kids. I also have 3 grand children 15,14 and 12 and I put myself in your shoes and it hearts me.
    I agree we have to defend ourselves but I don't agree our braves beeing sacrifised for their greed. Sorry .

I believe you do and i also believe that most here only want whats best for us all . [even B Nails ,hehe ] .

I heard hillery and rangel pushing for the draft for past 3 years . All in the name of equality !

I have 6 granddaughters and 2 grandsons all draft age .

This race hustler and man wannabe will not only draft young men but thanks to the fems, they will draft young girls too .

They have also raised the age to 42 now . So anything that can stop a bullet from 17 to 42 will be going .

When evil smells weakness it makes it braver . Radicals are evil . Appeasing them never works .

my grandaughters are sissy's thank goodess ! I don't think i could know they were in war .

PS, and thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    [

When evil smells weakness it makes it braver . Radicals are evil . Appeasing them never works .

I have the same opinion "if you give them a hand they will grab the arm" we use to say so.
    The only problem is we have no way out.
    This war is an abomination, and we can't see a way out.
    If by any means any other candidate wins this election, we are going to be stuck with another globalist and nobody can avoid the draft.
    Who do you think is going to stop this war ?
    nobody, except Ron Paul and Lou Dobbs.
    It will be hard for Israel but if America falls the globalist will dominate the world.Israel was always capable of defending herself, and the Israelis were proud of this.
    The muslims will fight and then we will have a draft to fight for the UN and the OWG .
    This is my opinion and that's why we need someone

Quote Originally Posted by Doots

In short, the "house of world order" will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down....an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.

The non-communist nations are embarked on a long-term negotiation for the reform of the international monetary system, aimed at developing a new system of reserves and settlements to replace the dollar standard and at improving the balance-of-payments adjustment process. The accomplishment of these objectives will almost surely require a revitalization of the
    International Monetary Fund, wich would have unprecedented powers to create new international reserves and to influence national decisions on exchange rates and on domestic fiscal policies.

--Richard N.Gardner-- (CFR and TC), 1974
    This was a letter from them also

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller

Not advacating violence but did yall ever wonder why with all the violence and thugs runing around how these people escape them , while good people get killed ?

I think the devil takes care of his own . the rest of us have to wait til eternity I guess .

These rockerfellows just keep on keeping on, huh ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12