Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Claim that Economy Has Recovered “Is Like Somebody Borrowi

Economist: Claim that Economy Has Recovered “Is Like Somebody Borrowing Money from Their Uncle and Then Celebrating that Their Income Has Gone Upâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It giong to get worse

I t is going to get much worse in the next few months and may be bad for a long time. It's not all bad news, by getting worse the union workers will see these amnesty supports don't represent them and it will be hard for any politician to get reelected. So for all of us it's time to get involved. I went to a site www.meetup.com put in my zip code and search for conservative, it listed the local groups. You will find that these groups are working together for our common cause. They have awaken the giant. so let's take back our country.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Be prepared as best you can in case this all comes crashing down. First of all, the so-called Republicans such as GWB will not stop this economic disaster either - perhaps not such a fast track but disaster nonetheless is coming. They are printing money to pay back debt. So how long do you think it will help?

We purchased bullets in preparation just in case. We have been out of the stock market except for one annuity that was supposedly "insured". I don't believe an insurance company that is insuring market funds will be able to last so now that it has recovered enough (not close to all but I don't care), I am cashing it in for gold and Australian dollars - they are not printing money and have resources to sell to China.

We could be wrong but in case we are not we may be able to survive.