Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Climate Change E-Mails EPA Doesn't Want Seen

The climate change e-mails EPA doesn’t want you to see

By Michelle Malkin • June 24, 2009 01:04 PM

Another day, another Obama cover-up.

The Competitive Enterprise Institute has obtained internal EPA e-mails that show the agency willfully and recklessly disregarded scientific data that undermined the bureaucracy’s global warming zealotry.
    This information is especially relevant as Congress rushes to pass the cap-and-trade nightmare on Friday.

CEI general counsel Sam Kazman has notified the EPA and requested that the internal communications and suppressed study be released to the public and added to the public record. Will another whistleblower be disappeared? Note especially this warning to the dissenting scientist: “The time for such discussion of fundamental issues has passed for this round. The administrator and the administration has decided to move forward on endangerment, and your comments do not help the legal or policy case for this decision… I can only see one impact of your comments given where we are in the process, and that would be a very negative impact on our office.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I e-mailed the article to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so tired of hearing about all of this and how it's all our (Americans) fault for being so wastful. If there is such a thing as global warming caused by excess coal burning then why don't we hear about people using all our neat new technology to put out the underground goal fires that are burning around the world??? In China alone there are several fires burning that produce more emmisions than all the cars in America!
    Why are we, the working people being forced to lower our lifestyles instead of using science to benefit it? Why are we being told to reduce our energy use when more than we use is being burned up underground?
    With all the money spent on studying global warming I should think they could come up with a way to put out these coal fires that would be cheaper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)