Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Climategate: UN Scientists Turn On Each Other

UN scientists turn on each other: UN Scientist Declares Climategate colleagues Mann, Jones and Rahmstorf 'should be barred from the IPCC process' -- They are 'not credible any more'

UN IPCC's Eduardo Zorita: 'By writing these lines I will just probably achieve that a few of my future studies will, again, not see the light of publication'

Friday, November 27, 2009By Marc Morano – Climate Depot

A UN scientist is declaring that his three fellow UN climate panel colleagues "should be barred from the IPCC process." In a November 26, 2009 message on his website, UN IPCC contributing author Dr. Eduardo Zorita writes: "CRU files: Why I think that Michael Mann, Phil Jones and Stefan Rahmstorf should be barred from the IPCC process."

Zorita writes: "Short answer: Because the scientific assessments in which they may take part are not credible anymore."

Zorita indicates that he is aware that he is putting his career in jeopardy by going after the upper echelon of UN IPCC scientists. "By writing these lines I will just probably achieve that a few of my future studies will, again, not see the light of publication," Zorita candidly admits, a reference to the ClimateGate emails discussing how to suppress data and scientific studies that do not agree with the UN IPCC views.

Zorita was a UN IPCC Contributing Author of the Fourth Assessment Report in 2007. Since 2003, Zorita has headed the Department of Paleoclimate and has been a senior scientist at the Institute for Coastal Research of the GKSS Research Centre in Germany. Zorita has published more than 70 peer-reviewed scientific studies.

Zorita's stunning candor continued, noting that scientists who disagreed with the UN IPCC climate view were "bullied and subtly blackmailed."

"In this atmosphere, Ph D students are often tempted to tweak their data so as to fit the 'politically correct picture'. Some, or many issues, about climate change are still not well known. Policy makers should be aware of the attempts to hide these uncertainties under a unified picture. I had the 'pleasure' to experience all this in my area of research," Zorita explained. [Zorita's full statement is reprinted below.]

Continuing fallout of ClimateGate

Zorita's revelations are the latest in a series of continuing fallout to the global warming establishment and to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), since the email and data scandal dubbed "ClimateGate" broke earlier this month.

Zorita's defection from the global warming establishment comes after the shocking news today that one of the scientists employed at ground zero of what has been termed "ClimateGate" has suggested disbanding the United Nations climate panel, the IPCC. See: Pressure Mounts From Inside: Disband IPCC? Scientist from U. of East Anglia Suggests 'UN IPCC has run its course...politicizes climate science...authoritarian, exclusive form of knowledge production' - Mike Hulme Excerpt: ClimateGate reveals science has become 'too partisan, too centralized...more usually associated with social organization within primitive cultures." Other UN scientists are weighing in as well. See: Yet Another UN IPCC Scientist -- Dr. Vincent Gray -- speaks out on ClimateGate: 'I long ago realized that they were faking the whole exercise' – Nov. 27, 2009

In addition, scientists from around the world are now demanding that the "ClimateGate" scientists be banned from future UN IPCC climate work. See: More ClimateGate Fallout: Prominent German Scientist Declares 'Compromised' UN Scientists should be excluded from IPCC and Peer-Review Process - November 24, 2009 and see: Meanwhile, pressure to fire or resign continues to increase for the man at the center of the ClimateGate scandal, Phil Jones. See: Phil Jones, the Fall Guy? Scientist in climate change 'cover-up' storm told to quit - UK Daily Mail - Nov. 25, 2009

http://www.climatedepot.com/a/4100/UN-s ... e-any-more

This contains many links which may be accessed at the source link above. It also continues on citing other links and articles, and it is difficult to determine where the core article itself ends.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    Let them all fight it out as long as they don't try to tax the American people via the Cap and Tax Al Gore bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So progressive goals and science don't quite mesh,.......... Idiots. Pick your science, then hang the progressives, then move forward in a scientific manner, free from politics and warm and fuzzy feelings that progressives get moving up their legs.

Stalin would be laughing his butt off, as the west can't quite pull it off without violence. Wimps. Execute your scientists that will not keep their mouths shut and tow the communistic line. Whimpy commrades.

Let's hope Cap and Tax is dead.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Our Leader will go forward with it......
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our Leader will go forward with it......

not mine