Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Climategate: A Willful Ignorance

The Economist: Stopping climate Change

Climategate: A Willful Ignorance

By Alan Caruba
    Sunday, December 6, 2009

“Future generations will wonder in bemused amazement that the early 21st century’s developed world went into hysterical panic over a globally averaged temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and, on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to contemplate a roll-back of the industrial age.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Bull**** by the Truckload

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AirborneSapper7! That picture is funny, while at the same time pathetic because of the truth it represents.

I have long maintained that global warming is a crock and I was thrilled to be vindicated as I have taken a LOT of grief for not jumping on the AGW bandwagon--but I've always known I was right!
    I am running on the Republican ticket in the 12th Illinois Congressional district against the Democrat incumbent Jerry Costello. I decided that I needed to run when Obama was elected in large part because the news media was so totally in the tank for him from the beginning. It was sickening to me that the press that is charged with the responsibility of being America's watchdogs could so totally forget their mission!
    The tiny shining light here is that Abraham Lincoln was right when he said you could fool some but not all of the people all of the time. The people of America are starting to vomit up the Kool-aid that they drank to the dregs last year and they are horrified to find out that they have elected a borderline Communist to the office of President! In 2010, there will be a reckoning and I am going to be part of it as I am goning to win the Congressional seat in the 12th district of Illinois. I go door-to-door 7 days a week to meet with my constituents and I am being very well-received.
    I believe that everything that has made our country great, is being dismantled piece by piece by the liberal Democrats. The principles that men and women have given their lives for to make our country great are being systematically destroyed. I’m tired of seeing the government reach deeper and deeper into our pockets while they tell us that it is our duty to “sacrificeâ€