Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if those of us who have consistantly maintained car insurance, despite the big chunk it takes out of our extremely tight budgets, will get a discount?

I also wonder what the means test would be in determining who could afford this mandatory health insurance. My guess is that if you don't qualify for government (taxpayer funded) freebies and/or don't have more kids than you can possibly afford...you will be considered someone who can "afford" it.

would not be opposed to government supervision of charges. I mean, 2 regular tylonol $75.00 the last time I was hospitalized? I could run down to walgreens and get over 2000 tablets for that price. If we were not being over charged, even some of the un-insured would have a greater ability to pay.
    I agree with that.....I know when my ex opened his clinic.....the fee was set by what the other Dr's were charging in the area. That was based on what the insurance companys would pay......had nothing to do with actual costs. He could never have charged that much if he was in someplace like Nebraska but we were in the grid with some of the wealthiest areas near Baltimore. I could never afford to go to him now without insurance.

My husband now had an infected tooth and went to the ER because we couldn't get into a dentist. One look at his face and they knew what it was.....but 500 bucks for 1 shot of an antibiotic? I mean come on.. There's profit but some of these things need a cap put on them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say do like illegals and work for cash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12