CNBC Anchor and CFR’s Erin Burnett Pushes Bankster Agenda: ‘What if We Banned Cash?’

SGT Report
April 29, 2012

We wonder, what if we got rid of cash? After all, cash is what keeps terrorists, drug dealers and gun dealers in business.– Erin Burnett

As I outlined in my recent article, Stumbling Blocks to ‘Global Governance in a Changing World, mere “human resources” like us can get an insider’s look at the very real problems plaguing the folks that seek to enslave the world by tuning into the CFR’s own You Tube channel, where they regularly discuss these issues. Now we can get some of that CFR spin on CNBC too.

CNBC’s Erin Burnett is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, as is NBC’s Brian Williams and many other public figures. And each does their best to toe the line for their Bankster Oligarch masters, helmed by the Sith Lord himself, David Rockefeller.

In this clip, Burnett excitedly promotes the NWO plan of killing physical money through her “interview” with formerIsraeli Ministry of Defense consultant Jonathan Lipow who demonizes cash in a NY Times article onlyEdward Bernays could love titled ‘Turn in Your Bin Ladens’.

Burnett asks:
So your solution is let’s get rid of the cash and that would cut off a lot of the illicit activity out there, and certainly a lot of the funding for terrorists.”
Burnett doesn’t ask if this should be done, nor does she attempt to debate the concept in any way. She tows the line with this follow up question: “So how do we do that practically?

As we know, there is also a parallel Department of Homeland Security strategy to depict those who use physical cash as terrorists. This CNBC interview is yet another blatant piece of Bankster propaganda. A cashless society is part of a long-term plan designed to enslave you as the Banksters push forimplantable biometric chips containing all of your personal financial data. A meme eagerly conveyed here by the despicable Erin Burnett. And why not? Burnett has committed to the CFR’s mission of destroying national sovereignty and implementing global governance. And as NBC Nightly News Anchor Brian Williams enthusiastically stated in the CFR’s own 2007 promo video:
“I am always six to nine months away from next trip to Afghanistan and Iraq. And before I go I rely on the resources of the Council. I think it would be foolish not to.”
- Brian Williams, 2007
….

» CNBC Anchor and CFR’s Erin Burnett Pushes Bankster Agenda: ‘What if We Banned Cash?’ Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Similar/Related Articles

1. CNBC Anchors Mortified That Ron Paul Was Allowed Air Time
  2. Why Watching CNBC Can Be Hazardous To Your Wealth
  3. BoA Derivatives Moved to FDIC Insured Accounts
  4. TIME Article Pushes Geo-engineering Agenda
  5. Iraq contractor indicted in cash smuggling case
  6. CDC Pushes Water Fluoridation Agenda
  7. Turn in Your Bin Ladens: What If Using Cash Becomes a Crime?
  8. CNBC Guest Says Absent Plunge Protection Team Stepping In, Market Would Fall
  9. ‘Serious Insider’ Tells CNBC’s Kudlow NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg Next Treasury Secretary
  10. Be Honest CNBC — You Are Biased Against Ron Paul
  11. CNBC Cans Debate Poll Because Ron Paul Was Leading
  12. Cash to become extinct as chips take off