Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

all I have to say is:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lawyering Up
    March
    10 Gov. Spitzer already has his own private attorney representing him, the New York City firm Paul, Weiss.

Spitzer’s press office referred calls tonight to the office. A spokeswoman at the firm would only confirm that they are representing the governor.
    -------------
    Laying low in New York City
    March
    10 On Monday, just like every weekday evening, Gov. Eliot Spitzer’s office released his schedule for the next day. Not surprisingly, the governor’s press office announced that he essentially would be laying low in New York city tomorrow, the day after revelations that he has been tied to a high-class prostitution ring. He said today that he had â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if Spitzer provided the woman to the lobby that was smoozing John McCain on his private jet. Things run pretty tight with these illegal lovers.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Spitzer will hold on to the governors job as long as possible. A sitting governor can't be arrested (short of murder) according to the news. He will hang in until he can make some kind of deal that doesn't land in him in prison.

HOWEVER, a member of the NY legislature said they would give him 24 to 48 hours to resign and then start impeachment proceedings.

Most reporters felt he had spent the entire weekend bargaining.......since this business came to light on Friday.

This idiot is one king-sized hypocrit!!!!! I do feel sorry for his wife and children.

He will not resign and the media will give him a free pass because he is a democrat. Mark by words

Yep, I can already see that brewing. This guy is going to try to get away with this -- and the oh so feministic Harvard lawyer wife is going to just "stand by her man."

So idiotic. He's probably got her in chains also over SOMETHING.

There are already talking heads on the MSM news shows hypocritically letting him off the hook, saying "In France, this would be no big deal."

Oh, but a Republican does it and they never let up.

The hypocrisy of the MSM on this is astounding.

When I heard this news yesterday afternoon I was thrilled; he is a total sleezebag.

I hope #9 spitzer gets impeached and his attachment/wife has the guts to kick him to the curb and take him for all he is worth. On TV last night his wife looked very unhappy. Hopefully, she will get tough and realize that the creep she is living with would rather go to hotels with hoe's and pay huge amounts of money for some sick sex THEN COME HOME TO HER.

Opraha will probably have #9 on her show and treat him like he is a rock star like she did with McGrealy (sp?) Democrat slob from New Jersey.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I had to laugh when I saw this yesterday...I thought that it could not happen to a nicer guy.

Can someone explain to me why the wives go on national television to support spouses that admit to adultery? or even play footsies in the mens bathroom.... I don't get it!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Well from what Judge Napolitano said on Fox yesterday he is a Democrat Super Delegate who was pledge for Hillary. He will lose that position too.

NO he's a goner. The Democratic Party doesn't need that baggage they'll let he go. Besides the Lt. Governor who will take over the seat is even more liberal than he is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123