Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

CNN Poll: Obama a new low: 42% approval rating

September 25, 2010

CNN Poll: Obama a new low

Rick Moran
    10 Comments

CNN, whose poll has lagged considerably behind other polling outfits in gauging Obama's unpopularity has released a survey that shows the president tanking with 42% approval rating: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... -time-low/

The president's approval rating now stands at 42 percent - an all time low in CNN polling and 8 points lower than where Obama was only three weeks ago. Moreover, 56 percent of all Americans think the president has fallen short of their expectations. (More poll results)

The president's sagging poll numbers couldn't come at a worse time for congressional Democrats, themselves facing a nine-point deficit in the so-called "generic ballot" question heading into the midterm elections. In fact, the president's approval rating is the same as that of President Clinton's in 1994 - the midterm election year that saw Republicans wrest control of both the House and Senate.

In even worse news for congressional Democrats, likely voters say they are considerably more likely to vote for a candidate the president opposes than one he supports. On the other hand, 50 percent of voters said they would be more likely to vote for a Tea Party-backed candidate while a third of Americans said Tea Party support would dissuade their vote for a candidate.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... w_low.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can someone tell me if there is a "point of no return" as in no chance of recovery when a POTUS polls fall below a certain number? What is that number? I heard it somewhere, but can't remember.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

41% almost there.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know we all Have to wait still he out offices but any other way god He bad for a president I can not stand to look at him when he come On My Friends lol at me