Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN Takes on Oath Keepers. Them now, Who's Next?

Notice how everyone is a radical that doesn't agree with the Obama Administration? CNN is going after the Oath Keepers. They are seeing boogie men everywhere they turn and can you imagine what they think of us here? When Dobbs left the NY Times cheered and so did many others. They love illegal aliens.

Many of you were not out in the S. California area of Ontario when there was a march for illegal aliens. Many flags representing Mexico were carried and the people on the sidewalks who did not agree with the march for the illegals were spit on and yelled at. This is the new America?

One day the American people will get tired of being spit on and crapped on. Question is, how far will people be pushed before they stop complaining and start acting? Have you joined the Patriots organization in your area and started raising your voice and your signs in local events? If not, the time is now.

See the video at my blog at http://www.can-you-hear-us-now.com. I just posted it tonight. Also, while there, take the poll on the left: "White House vs. Fox News. There is over 2 million votes now in this NPR poll and we are 87% for Fox. When I posted and sent out to the conservative blogs, Fox was losing 45% to 55%. See the power of one voice? You matter a lot, especially to our country, and you are needed and wanted.

Desert Cactus

Righto Desert Cactus! I've already voted on that one and it won't let me vote again.

I like to vote "early and often". That's a quote from Mike Huckabee. He's funny. Fox News needs to grab Lou Dobbs, set him up with a show, and let him roll on stopping illegal immigration, passing the FairTax, protecting our trade, legalizing/regulating/taxing under the FairTax the illegal drug trade, drill baby drill and passing school vouchers. They need to grab those great reporters he had and swing them all over to Fox.

CNN will disintegrate. There's real drama in the our country to report, real issues that matter to the American People, real solutions that will solve these issues like the ones I mentioned above. Lou could run a very professional debate on the War on Drugs that contributes to violence, crime, unnecessary incarcerations, enrichment of foreign drug cartels running the trade sucking our money supply out of the country. We need a frank debate on this issue because the War on Drugs fuels illegal immigration. These illegal aliens driving brand new Ford 150's and buying up 2 full grocery carts of stuff every Friday at Walmart's while Americans stand in lne at the 20 or less items register ... are not earning that money working these low end jobs. If our people can't afford to live on those low end jobs, how do illegal aliens? Simple. They work by day as a cover and run drugs by night. That's how they have so much more than our people with plenty to spare to ship back home to their families in their home country when Americans can't even afford to keep their lights on working those jobs.

And the truth be told, I think that's the real reason our politicians won't stop illegal immigration or legalize drugs. The two are linked. They all get paid with bribes to keep the borders open to keep the illegal drug flowing.

And what do they do with all those drugs they do pretend to confiscate when they do catch one? You got it .... "recycle". Think about it. What do you do with a truck load of cocaine? You can't flush it, that contaminates the water supply. You can't bury it, someone would dig it up. You can't toss it to the wind, that would violate EPA Clean Air Laws. They might incinerate it. But who could you trust to do that?

So what do they do with it? They recycle it. They just confiscate it from illegal foreign cartel and hand it off to another. I'd bet my last dollar on it. It' worthy of a 60 Minutes or Fox New investigation.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE
    The Oath Keepers are brave patriots. CNN cowards.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just thank God that Oath Keepers exist.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)