Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN's Acosta sends private message to former Melania Trump aide: 'F--- you'

CNN's Acosta sends private message to former Melania Trump aide: 'F--- you'

By Joe Concha
    10/19/18 08:55 AM EDT

CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta sent a direct message to a Twitter follower that read "F--- you" after being mocked on the social media platform on Thursday night.

Direct messages can only be seen by the sender and receiver, but Justin Caporale, a former aide to first lady Melania Trump, made Acosta's message public by tweeting it to his own followers.

The response came after Caporale jokingly responded to an Acosta tweet reporting on a rally in Montana featuring President Trump on Thursday.

"Tonight the Trump campaign/WH turned up the music so loud the press risers were vibrating," wrote Acosta. "Nearly impossible to do live TV. I suppose the WH loves those kinds of shenanigans. But I wonder if it’s a security concern for [United States Secret Service] or local law enforcement. They can’t hear either."

Caporale responded by writing "Dear Diary..." in an attempt to mock Acosta.

“**** you,” Acosta wrote to Caporale, using Twitter's private direct message option.

Caporale, who resigned as the first lady's director of operations in March, then shared Acosta's message on Twitter.

He also allowed a reporter from the Daily Caller, Peter J. Hasson, to log on to his Twitter account and verify the message.

After reports began to surface of Acosta's message to Caporale, the reporter publicly apologized while stating he thought Caporale was "an old friend from the campaign days."

"Hey buddy I thought you were an old friend from the campaign days. I’m so sorry. Hope I didn’t offend you. Have a good night and take care," Acosta wrote.

Acosta was promoted to chief White House correspondent by CNN earlier this year.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...mp-aide-fk-you
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is whiny, childish and thin-skinned now, Jim Acosta? Looks like it's ... you.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn