Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Obama Pushes Anti-Gun Treaty

Uploaded by sustainablehome on May 1, 2009

President Obama supports an international treaty creating sweeping gun control efforts.

For the full text of this treaty, go here:
    INTER-AMERICAN CONVENTION AGAINST THE ILLICIT MANUFACTURING OF AND TRAFFICKING IN FIREARMS, AMMUNITION, EXPLOSIVES, AND OTHER RELATED MATERIALS

I want to thank DontBeObamaZombies for providing the following information/links:

WORLDNETDAILY- Next step? No guns allowed for right-wing 'extremists'
    Next step? No guns allowed for right-wing ‘extremists’

House Bill Aims to Strip Rightwing Extremists of Second Amendment Right
    http://www.infowars.com/house-bill-aims-to-strip-rightwing-extremists-of-seco...

House Demands Full Disclosure On DHS "Right-wing Extremism" Report
    House Demands Full Disclosure On DHS "Right-wing Extremism" Report

IT IS GETTING VERY SERIOUS NOW By Chuck Baldwin
    Chuck Baldwin -- It Is Getting Very Serious Now

*You might want to see/link this video as well
    Commie Rahm Emanuel to Disarm America:"#1 Issue", Gun Owners are Terrorists
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vp7f1QKYmg

Response I received from Dianne Feinstein, as sent (if you would like me to forward this to you, send me a message with your email address ... interesting how they altered the original message):

Thank you for writing to express your opposition to the ratification of the Inter-American Convention Against Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms, Ammunition, Explosives, and Other Related Materials (CIFTA). I appreciate hearing from you on this topic and welcome the opportunity to respond.

While I understand your concerns about the ratification of CIFTA, I strongly believe that the U.S. should act promptly to take up and ratify this convention. For many years, I have been concerned about the proliferation of firearms worldwide. From Afghanistan to Iraq, Bosnia, Rwanda, and Haiti, the proliferation of firearms and light other weapons undermines peace, stability, economic growth, and harms U.S. national security interests.

Specifically, the illicit trafficking of firearms from the U.S. has helped to exacerbate recent violence amid drug cartels in Mexico. Recent cCongressional testimony provided by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms & Explosives (ATF) revealed that approximately 90 percent of traced weaponsconfiscated firearms used by cartels come from thewere traced to the U.S. It is estimated that, with 2,000 guns per day crossing the border from the U.S. into Mexico. Further, 6,000 people were killed in Mexico last year due to drug-related violence, with another 1,000 people killed in January 2009 alone. I believe that the ratification of CIFTA will help to combat the threat of narcotics trafficking and illegal arms transfers in Mexico and Central America, and provide an unequivocal statement that the U.S. is serious about stemming the tide of weapons flowing into the region.

Again, thank you for writing. While we do not necessarily agree on this particular issue, your views are important to me, and I hope that you will continue to write on matters of importance to you. Should you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Double Post - deleted
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-05-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America, the UN will take your guns away

Uploaded by protector2A on Dec 16, 2009

Hillary Clinton has commited to the UN Small Arms Treaty!What Americans don't realize is that in the U.S. Constitution there is a clause which states that treaties will trump it.

Wayne LaPierre (NRA) speaks at UN convention on the Small Arms Treaty

Uploaded by
    libertylover522 on Feb 1, 2012
    U.N. agreement should have all gun owners 'Up In Arms'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12