Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is too late, the collapse of the middle class is at hand. America lost 560,000 jobs were lost in November and over 650,000 in December. I received an email yesterday about how we will be broke, thanks to our politicians spending binge, by the end of February. I do not know what the future will bring but Americans need to prepare themselves. This generation of Americans are guaranteed to see some bad times. Our money system is on the verge of a great collapse thanks to our politicians and our silence. I used to wake up ready and willing to face the world head on because I was living the American dream. Just imagine, by ones wits and dreams you could reach the heights. But no more, now we fear the future, thanks to our servants in Washington. They are spending us into oblivion with our permission. Our descendants are going to curse us for the world that we have bequeathed to them because of our silence. And I do not mean telephoning or emailing or faxing our politicians. They are going to do what they want regardless of how much we bitch about it.

The Klinton new world order was built on the assumption that U S businesses could get any amount of cheap illegal labor so it could compete with slave labor countries like China or third world countries like India. The Klintons knew that the price of oil was bound to go up. That's because it actually takes more energy to make products in countries like China and than ship them back to the U S. The profits are still huge because they force people to work for nothing and cover up the fact that it's not energy efficient. But now there's too many illegals and the price of oil--despite a huge drop--is still way too high. It started to go back up when the war between Israel and Hamas broke out. The U S won't be able to fix its economic problems until it stops illegal immigration and produces most of its own energy.

The U S won't be able to fix its economic problems until it stops illegal immigration and produces most of its own energy.
    oldguys got it pretty much right and same with you. This all started before Klinton. Really it got going well under HW Bush. You might not remember that the Bush's were some of the first American business men working in cooperation with the Chicoms. We for sure need illegal alien workers out of here. We could take advantage of that long supply line with the added energy costs. How about we work to lower taxes on manufacturers here to make it not worth their while to fight the ocean? The middle class here was due largely to good manufacturing jobs.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes manufacturing should have their taxes decreased, as long as they don't outsource or insource jobs. Obama is right about about kickstarting the economy with shovel ready projects, but there has been no blatant statement that these jobs will only go to American citizens, the taxpayers that have managed to support endless government spending. Snippets I keep hearing and reading seems to be an indication that the over 2million jobs lost in 2008 may be trumped by 2009. GWB's gang has seemed to think that the population is too busy playing with their electronic gadgets to have any concept of what is going on. Paulson made sure his banking buddies were bailed out, and to hell with the peons applying for loans. He managed to scare the pudding out of Congress, who gave him a bill not thought out about accountability. No accountability means take the money and do whatever you want, including paying bonuses to the top brass so they could keep their luxury lifestyle and fly in corporate jets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12