Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The coming liberal thugocracy

[b]

The coming liberal thugocracy

Michael Barone
    The Washington Times
    October 13, 2008

“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors,â€

True, true, true. We've already seen it firsthand in the assaults that OBL demonstrators threaten us with. They would like to sue if they could, since they have an army of lawyers waiting in the wings, as well. A friend of mine, campaigning in Washington State has had her yard signs ripped down repreatedly and we see other signs cut out with knives. Their spokespeople lie with regularity and no shame.

If they get the power they want they will enslave everyone to their distorted vision of justice and hound,threaten or shun those who visibly disagree with them.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.gorenfeld.net/book/
    The Washington Times is not a newspaper worth quoting, as it is owned by the Moonies, disciples of Korean Rev. Sun Myung Moon.
    Above is the url for a 2004 book about the Moonie cult and the power they still hold. I don't think they report too much news without a Moonie slant. Just like Murdoch controls Fox and his media empire. Editorial policy is also trickle-down to the reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    The Washington Times is not a newspaper worth quoting, as it is owned by the Moonies, disciples of Korean Rev. Sun Myung Moon.
    Above is the url for a 2004 book about the Moonie cult and the power they still hold. I don't think they report too much news without a Moonie slant. Just like Murdoch controls Fox and his media empire. Editorial policy is also trickle-down to the reporters.
    I didn't know that. Yikes!

Yes, it may be owned by the Moonies, but it tends to support conservative causes.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    So are you saying Obama didn't say that?

I have no idea if Obama said it or not, and really don't care about the foolishness both major candidates are exhibiting, which is only going to get worse as we count down to election day.
    I just wanted to point out that all of DC media was shocked the Moonies would open a newspaper in the nation's capital. I was there, working at Associated Press when it happened, and often I would get accosted on the subway to and from work by Moonies who decided I needed to learn about religion from them.
    Working at newspapers, I am very familiar with the trickle-down editorial policy, especially in politics. Don't open mouth if you disagree, write what you disagree with or otherwise you may find yourself out on the street. Forget about sexual harassment, party position harassment is much more intimidating.

This is off the subject, but oh how I love your kitty avitar Gogo!

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    This is off the subject, but oh how I love your kitty avitar Gogo!
    Thanks looks like our old guy who died a few years ago. HE was beautiful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast