Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Communist China Caught Spying On United States, Again

Communist China Caught Spying On United States, Again | Print | E-mail
    Written by Alex Newman
    Thursday, 04 March 2010 09:50
    A Federal Bureau of Investigation video was released over the weekend that exposed an American defense official with one of the nation’s top security clearances passing classified secrets to a spy for the communist Chinese regime. And according to U.S. officials, the case is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg.

The explosive FBI surveillance tape, obtained using hidden cameras, was made public on Sunday for the first time by CBS’ 60 Minutes. It showed Pentagon analyst Gregg Bergersen with the Defense Security Cooperation Agency traveling in a rental car with a spy for the People's Republic of China, Tai Shen Kuo.

"Are you sure that's OK?" asks Bergersen as Kuo stuffs a wad of bills into his shirt pocket, presumably a payment for information. Kuo was trying to find out details of a Taiwanese communications system and about planned U.S. weapons sales to the independent island nation, which communist China hopes to conquer some day.

"I'm very, very, very, very reticent to let you have it, because it's all classified, but I will let you see it," Bergersen said on the tape, referring to the information he had obtained through his position in the Pentagon. "You can take all the notes you want … but if it ever fell into the wrong hands … then I would be fired for sure. I'd go to jail because I violated all the rules." Bergersen was under the false impression that he was passing information to Taiwan, known as “false-flaggingâ€

While the full extent of foreign espionage in the United States may never be known, it is essential that law enforcement prioritize the issue. The dangers of these secrets falling into the hands of hostile communist and tyrannical regimes cannot be overstated.
    Law enforcement prioritize? Not without a bunch of taxpayer dollars which we will have to borrow from the folks spying on us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)