Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

COMPLAINT FILED WITH OREGON D.O.J. OVER SECRET MEETRING

COMPLAINT FILED WITH OREGON D.O.J. OVER SECRET MEETRING

By W. Scott Jorgensen
    Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
    August 4, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

GRANTS PASS, OR. --Last week, I reported http://www.newswithviews.com/NWVexclusi ... ive121.htm on a high-level meeting that occurred at Paradise Ranch resort in Merlin, Oregon involving several county, state and federal officials.

The press and public were both barred from the meeting, which apparently involved discussion of the financial crisis currently facing several Oregon counties.

Now, questions are being raised as to the legality of the meeting.

On Wednesday, July 30, an e-mail was sent from Jackson County Commissioner C.W. Smith to Josephine County Commissioner Dave Toler. Smith had attended the meeting along with Toler, fellow Jackson County Commissioner David Gilmour and others.

A notice of the meeting had been published on Jackson County’s website. That noticed got the attention of KTVL, the local CBS affiliate, and prompted reporter Chris Jones to try and gain access. He was denied, along with me represinting KAJO radio, http://www.newswithviews.com/NWVexclusive/kajo.com NewsWithViews Editor Paul Walter and members of the public.

In his e-mail, Smith states that, “Commissioner Gilmour and myself were not aware the press had been excluded from the meeting we attended on July 29, 2008 at the Paradise Ranch property. I cannot understand why they would be excluded even if this meeting were not legally defined as a public meeting.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: COMPLAINT FILED WITH OREGON D.O.J. OVER SECRET MEETRING

COMPLAINT FILED WITH OREGON D.O.J. OVER SECRET MEETING
    I'm confused as to what you think the secret meeting was about?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris