Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #11
    Senior Member fedupinwaukegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Waukegan, IL
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    One more corrupt politican down the toilet. I am very dissappointed because I thought he was one of the good guys, but was I terribly wrong. Doing what he did was IMO one of the worst things a human being can do. I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life. There is no defending this, I don't care who he is or what good he's done. Whatever good he's done has been erased by this.
    I read the messages and felt disgust as well. It didn't occur to me that, yes, with the boy under 16 (I think he was?) Foley will be prosecuted. As a parent I would be seething with rage if someone did this to my child.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  2. #12
    Senior Member nittygritty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,251
    You are all right. I saw him on tv making his resignation public , in the background was Mr. John Walsh, Adams father, remember Adam, he was kidnapped from a mall by a predator who beheaded the little boy, since then John has been the great defender of missing and exploited kids, using his show America's Most Wanted, to catch and send away many of them, I felt so bad for Mr. Walsh, how betrayed he must feel by Mr. Foley
    working with this man tring to get laws passed to protect kids from internet predators and here is Mr. Foley, one of the same predators who he claimed to be protecting the kids from. I saw John bitting his lips, I know he was angry, hurt and bewildered by what has happened. This man Foley, has dirtied his own back yard and disgrace and shame, and heartache to all of those around him, I hope they roast him!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

  3. #13
    scepter8106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    144

    Cong. Foley's disgusting IMs

    I couldn't stomach reading all of it.

    A caller on C-span this a.m., said "Foley should have been put atop the capitol and thrown off." Sounded to me like that would solve that problem permanently! Good plan for Kennedy and a few others too! To heck with "rehabilitation." Alcoholic? Give me a break!

    I've been primarily a Republican, but have voted for the person in some instances. Now? Republican? Democrat? I don't know anymore, who is worth voting for. I will check out the Independents in my area. They may be a possibility. Perhaps they are not as corrupted by money? Perhaps they are against this illegal immigration, and for some other worthwhile issues for our country and our people!

    Would it be too much to hope for, that someone exists who wouldn't exploit everything and everyone for self-serving purposes?!

    I truly am at the crossroads of indecision these days, fearing that may be at the expense of some of the good ones. However, for whatever reasons, it may be that all humans have some kind of skeleton in their closet?

    This is just heartbreaking these days, all the way around.

  4. #14
    Senior Member dman1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,631
    As a parent I would be seething with rage if someone did this to my child.
    If that was my kid, I would be in prison. Why? Well you'll have to use your imagination on that one.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,855
    Geez, did I just hear right
    Now Foley is claiming he was molested by a clergyman but 'isn't ready to disclose his name yet."

    First it's alcohol and now it's molestation.......is this guy wack or what!

    I can't believe how this pervert is taking up ALL the news for days!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  6. #16
    Senior Member nittygritty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,251
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Geez, did I just hear right
    Now Foley is claiming he was molested by a clergyman but 'isn't ready to disclose his name yet."

    First it's alcohol and now it's molestation.......is this guy wack or what!

    I can't believe how this pervert is taking up ALL the news for days!!
    This does not sound like someone accepting responsibility for what he did, this sounds like someone looking for any excuse he can come up with to excuse his behavior. This is called DENIAL. I think Mr. Foley has a long way to go to be rehabilatated, possibly all the way to jail!

    Hey I did it sis, thanks for the lessons.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Geez, did I just hear right
    Now Foley is claiming he was molested by a clergyman but 'isn't ready to disclose his name yet."

    First it's alcohol and now it's molestation.......is this guy wack or what!

    I can't believe how this pervert is taking up ALL the news for days!!
    This does not sound like someone accepting responsibility for what he did, this sounds like someone looking for any excuse he can come up with to excuse his behavior. This is called DENIAL. I think Mr. Foley has a long way to go to be rehabilatated, possibly all the way to jail!

    Hey I did it sis, thanks for the lessons.
    Well, by cracky, NITTY.........you sure did

    Darn but we're gonna have a real 'puter geek on our hands pretty soon, LOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  8. #18
    Super Moderator Newmexican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    35,837
    Nittygritty wrorte:
    He has brought shame and disgrace to my party, more then that, he has brought it on himself, his Mother and his Father
    I agree and I also think he is an embarassment to this country. How did the guy that broke this get the instant messages? I wonder who tipped him off to them.
    Regardless of how he was exposed, this guy is one sick puppy.
    Let's send him "South" . We can trade ours for theirs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  9. #19
    native's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Nittygritty wrorte:
    He has brought shame and disgrace to my party, more then that, he has brought it on himself, his Mother and his Father
    I agree and I also think he is an embarassment to this country. How did the guy that broke this get the instant messages? I wonder who tipped him off to them.
    Regardless of how he was exposed, this guy is one sick puppy.
    Let's send him "South" . We can trade ours for theirs.
    Good questions! Some of these IM were three years old. So who was holding on to these disgusting communications for so long, waiting for the right time to use them for their political advantage? At the expense of the saftey of the kids.

    Good riddance to the sick freak Foley, but those that were keeping these IM's back till the approprant time, for their plan, need to be held accountable as well. And nailed to the wall.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by native
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Nittygritty wrorte:
    He has brought shame and disgrace to my party, more then that, he has brought it on himself, his Mother and his Father
    I agree and I also think he is an embarassment to this country. How did the guy that broke this get the instant messages? I wonder who tipped him off to them.
    Regardless of how he was exposed, this guy is one sick puppy.
    Let's send him "South" . We can trade ours for theirs.
    Good questions! Some of these IM were three years old. So who was holding on to these disgusting communications for so long, waiting for the right time to use them for their political advantage? At the expense of the saftey of the kids.

    Good riddance to the sick freak Foley, but those that were keeping these IM's back till the approprant time, for their plan, need to be held accountable as well. And nailed to the wall.
    If I got this correct, NATIVE, it was a Gay Activist who was waiting for the right time to expose Gay Repubs in the closet.

    IF true, then he also should be arrested for allowing our youngsters to walk into harm's way. This is the very thing that has me furious. Forsake the kids for personal gain!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •