Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congress Fixing to Vote on Bush Impeachment Resolution Today

This is the time to call your rep. They will try to send it to committee if they can and hope it goes away (it won't), but enough calls and yelling and screaming at them will throw a monkey wrench into the works. Who would've thought a little shrimp like Kucinich would have more cajones than all the rest of those pols put together?

Congress contacts

good coverage at C-span[/url]

There are three other impeachable offensense.
    1.President Bush signed an AGREEMENT creating a cabinet level 'permanent body' that commits the U.S. to 'deeper transatlantic economic integration,' without ratification by the Senate as a treaty or passage by Congress as a law."(17)

2.On October 17, 2006, 'a date which will live in infamy' . . . there were two 'Acts' of tyranny committed. The first was a public signing of the Military Commissions Act of 2006 (MCA) which eliminated the writ of habeas corpus allowing the president to declare you an 'unlawful enemy combatant' and end your rights to seek legal or judicial relief from unlawful imprisonment.

The writ of habeas corpus is a "fundamental instrument for safeguarding individual freedom against arbitrary and lawless state action".(20)

For the American citizen, the term 'unlawful enemy combatant' is very ominous. The law states the following:
    "(1) UNLAWFUL ENEMY COMBATANT - (A) The term 'unlawful enemy combatant' means--
    (i) a person who has engaged in hostilities or who has purposefully and materially supported hostilities against the United States or its co-belligerents who is not a lawful enemy combatant (including a person who is part of the Taliban, al-Qaeda, or associated forces); or

(ii) a person who, before, on, or after the date of the enactment of the Military Commissions Act of 2006, has been determined to be an unlawful enemy combatant by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal or another competent tribunal established under the authority of the president or the secretary of defense.Notice that this definition contains no exception for Americans; it throws the blanket over citizen and alien alike by using the word 'person' rather than 'alien'.

All Americans should know that the suspension of the 'writ of habeas corpus' by the 'Military Commissions Act of 2006' is a violation of Article 1, Section 9 of the U. S. Constitution which states: "The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it."

3.U.S. Constitution Article IV Section. 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.

I found this info,off this Great Article written by Daneen Peterson .Its long but very very informative.You can find it here .

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/TwoPeas.html
    I..

MW
    ralphlopez wrote:

Who would've thought a little shrimp like Kucinich would have more cajones than all the rest of those pols put together?
    This isn't about "cajones." IMO, this is nothing more than a liberal distraction designed to draw attention and influence voters. The illegal alien loving Kucinich will get no credit from me. Besides, this is a huge waste of our dime and it'll go nowhere. Sorry, that's how I feel.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ralphlopez wrote:

Who would've thought a little shrimp like Kucinich would have more cajones than all the rest of those pols put together?
    This isn't about "cajones." IMO, this is nothing more than a liberal distraction designed to draw attention and influence voters. The illegal alien loving Kucinich will get no credit from me. Besides, this is a huge waste of our dime and it'll go nowhere. Sorry, that's how I feel.
    Agrred. With only 6 months left to go....most presidents seem to get into "cruise control" at this point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)