Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congress Report Links ACORN, SEIU in 'Criminal Conspiracy'

Congressional Report Links ACORN, SEIU in ‘Criminal Conspiracy’
    Tuesday, February 23, 2010
    By Matt Cover, Staff Writer

(CNSNews.com) – A report authored by Rep Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, finds that the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) are engaged in a “criminal conspiracyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rep. Issa is also the person who discovered the Obama "I heart ACORN" tape. Good work.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Rep. Issa is also the person who discovered the Obama "I heart ACORN" tape. Good work.
    i dont know if he did or not.
    i seem to remember some video around election time showing him saying the same thing.

remember how he said he was going to call ACORN to help set the agenda in DC

http://republicans.oversight.house.gov/ ... s&catid=22

Follow the Money: ACORN, SEIU, and their Political Allies
    Read Report here:
    68 pages
    http://republicans.oversight.house.gov/ ... allies.pdf

Report: Is ACORN Intentionally Structured As a Criminal Enterprise?
    Read here:
    99 pages
    http://republicans.oversight.house.gov/ ... REPORT.pdf

I wonder, I keep getting a dead link error message even when I pull it up from a search. Other articles open fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    i dont know if he did or not.
    i seem to remember some video around election time showing him saying the same thing.

remember how he said he was going to call ACORN to help set the agenda in DC
    They showed the tape on Glenn Beck in the last few days, can't remember exactly which day.

Here's the link to his website with a transcript of the radio show:

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articl ... 198/36789/

Here's a portion:

PRESIDENT OBAMA: And I definitely welcome ACORN's input. You don't have to ask me about that. I'm going to call you even if you didn't ask me.

When I ran Project Vote, voter registration drive in Illinois, you know, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it. Once I was elected, there wasn't a campaign that ACORN worked on down in Springfield that I wasn't right there with you. Since I've been in the United States Senate, I've been always a partner with ACORN as well. I've been fighting with ACORN, alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Hylander_1314 wrote:
    "I wonder, I keep getting a dead link error message even when I pull it up from a search. Other articles open fine."

Reply:
    You are correct, and I reported to the moderators after I made the post that the link no longer led to the CNS aticle and that I could no longer locate the stroy on their website. When I "googled" the specific title, the link to CNS there wouldn't open to the article either. I suggested that CNS seemed to have removed the article from their website, and that perhaps an ALIPAC moderator would like to do the same since I could not remove it myself. I don't know why they elected to leave it up, or to do so without a qualifying note about the source link.