Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Brad Miller:"I don't care if you trust me..

In a closed door "one on one" meeting with a few of his constituents, U.S. Congressman Brad Miller, who represents North Carolina's 13th district, answers a question with "I don't care if you trust me.."

Well congressman Miller, we here in the 13th district have known that for a long time now. I can only pray that the hard core democrats will forget party loyalty next time around and simply vote your ass out of office already. After all....YOU don't care, right?

audio link to Miller's comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe65E2DJHGk

Why doesn't he quit?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    In a closed door "one on one" meeting with a few of his constituents, U.S. Congressman Brad Miller, who represents North Carolina's 13th district, answers a question with "I don't care if you trust me.."
    He is just being honest most politicians do not care what we think or if we trust them, they are paid off by the elites and that is where their loyalty lies.

One Time Term Limit! Enough is enough!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)