Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

CONNECTICUT GUN OWNERS WAIT IN LINE TO DO SOMETHING MANY GUN OWNERS HOPE THEY NEVER H

CONNECTICUT GUN OWNERS WAIT IN LINE TO DO SOMETHING MANY GUN OWNERS HOPE THEY NEVER HAVE TO

Dec. 26, 2013 10:21pm Jason Howerton

Connecticut residents waited in long lines on Thursday to register their firearms and high-capacity magazines before the state’s new gun laws go into effect on Jan. 1, 2014.
    WFSB-TV reports that a “long-line of people” stood outside the Public Safety Building in Middletown, Conn., all day to register semi-automatic rifles and high-capacity magazines. Several residents were upset with the “unconstitutional” requirement, while at least one person didn’t appear to mind.

Screengrab via WFSB-TV

“I understand why they’re doing it, but I don’t think it’s constitutional,” resident Scott Boccio told WFSB-TV as he was registering his guns.
    Charles Gillette, who was registering magazines, told the news station that he would have a problem with it if the state was trying to ban the magazines or firearms, but said “if they want to just know where they are, that’s fine with me.”
    However, not one gun owner who was registering firearms or magazines said they think the new laws will reduce gun violence.
    “If people are going to do things illegally, they’re not going to be here registering their gun,” Jared Krajewski, another resident registering firearms, said.
    For now, in Connecticut, the law is the law. The new gun control measures were put into place following the tragic school shooting in Newtown, Conn.
    State police Lt. Paul Vance said that gun owners must fill our forms completely and some may require a notary.

Video at the Page Link:

WFSB 3 Connecticut

Featured image via shutterstock.com

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...never-have-to/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    CONNECTICUT GUN OWNERS WAIT IN LINE TO DO SOMETHING MANY GUN OWNERS HOPE THEY NEVER HAVE TO

Posted on 27 December, 2013
    by clyde

via The Blaze
    by Jason Howerton
    Connecticut residents waited in long lines on Thursday to register their firearms and high-capacity magazines before the state’s new gun laws go into effect on Jan. 1, 2014.
    WFSB-TV reports that a “long-line of people” stood outside the Public Safety Building in Middletown, Conn., all day to register semi-automatic rifles and high-capacity magazines. Several residents were upset with the “unconstitutional” requirement, while at least one person didn’t appear to mind.
    “I understand why they’re doing it, but I don’t think it’s constitutional,” resident Scott Boccio told WFSB-TV as he was registering his guns.
    Charles Gillette, who was registering magazines, told the news station that he would have a problem with it if the state was trying to ban the magazines or firearms, but said “if they want to just know where they are, that’s fine with me.”
    However, not one gun owner who was registering firearms or magazines said they think the new laws will reduce gun violence.
    “If people are going to do things illegally, they’re not going to be here registering their gun,” Jared Krajewski, another resident registering firearms, said.
    For now, in Connecticut, the law is the law. The new gun control measures were put into place following the tragic school shooting in Newtown, Conn.
    State police Lt. Paul Vance said that gun owners must fill our forms completely and some may require a notary.

Video at the Page Link:

WFSB 3 Connecticut

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/12/2...rs-hope-never/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)