Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CONSERVATIVE BOOK CONTEST from The Joe Cook Program!!!

This week I interviewed Conservative comedian Brad Stine. If you send an e-mail to:

joecookprizes@yahoo.com

and send your name, age, and address, you will be entered into a contest to win his new book, "Live From Middle America: Rants From A Red State Comedian". This is a $20 value!!! There are absolutely NO STRINGS ATTACHED! No mailing lists...nothing!!! Just drop me a line & you could win! We're randomly picking a winner next week!!!!!!

Plus you can check out my interview with Brad and much more (such as my immigration show w/ William Gheen & Ted Poe) at:

www.joecookprogram.com

Take Care,
    Joe
    The Joe Cook Program airs on Saturday & Sunday @ 8am!! This week my guest will be conservative comedian Brad Stine! www.joecookprogram.com

Very informative, I really enjoyed the show. I'll be looking forward to getting his books. Thanks!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

No problem. I've got a contest going on right now. You should definately enter. I'll be giving away a copy of his current book.."Live From Middle America: Rants From A Red State Comedian". Just send your name, age & address to:

joecookprizes@yahoo.com

That'll enter you in for a chance to win a copy of Brad's book!
    The Joe Cook Program airs on Saturday & Sunday @ 8am!! This week my guest will be conservative comedian Brad Stine! www.joecookprogram.com