Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Conservatives Are the Mainstream

Conservatives Are the Mainstream

Monday, 24 May 2010 11:12 AM
    By: Ronald Kessler

The impression you get from dominant opinion makers is that conservatives who support the free enterprise system are cranks who are in the minority.

The truth is quite the opposite.

“Whether we look at capitalism, taxes, business, or government, the data show a clear and consistent pattern: 70 percent of Americans support the free enterprise system and are unsupportive of big government,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Democrats

Democrats are assisting in Mexico's Invasion of these United States. Democrats are trying to help Illegal Aliens become Democrat voters.
    Democrats are complicit in the New World Order and North American Union Schemes that would destroy our National Sovereignty.
    Democrats are putting ALL Americans at risk with their open borders, zero security policies (that also furthers the Mexican invasion as well)
    Democrats are the masters of wealth redistribution. etc etc etc...

Some Democrats are Marxists and Communists..nuf said there

Re: Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Some Democrats are assisting in Mexico's Invasion of these United States. Some Democrats are trying to help Illegal Aliens become Democrat voters.
    Some Democrats are complicit in the New World Order and North American Union Schemes that would destroy our National Sovereignty.
    Some Democrats are putting ALL Americans at risk with their open borders, zero security policies (that also furthers the Mexican invasion as well)
    Some Democrats are the masters of wealth redistribution. etc etc etc...

Those who practice partisan politics are Marxists and Communists..nuf said there
    I humbly submit the above revision, as I have been a Democrat all my life, and I abhor all of the above.

Please don't paint us all with the same brush; it serves only to divide, and you know what they say: Divided we fall.
    <div>
    </div>