Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Gallu

Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll

Monday, August 17, 2009
    By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

(CNSNews.com) - Self-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals in all 50 states of the union, according to the Gallup Poll.

At the same time, more Americans nationwide are saying this year that they are conservative than have made that claim in any of the last four years.

In 2009, 40% percent of respondents in Gallup surveys that have interviewed more than 160,000 Americans have said that they are either “conservativeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, as the lady at Town Hall said "You have awakened the sleeping giant." I think conservatives have always outnumbered libs, it's just that things were so good for so long that there was nothing worth fighting them over...or so it seemed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I've seen in my long life is that while many may vote democrat they live their lives in a Conservative manner and in truth some voters do not understand the difference.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.