Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is it a Conspiracy?

I know there are alot of Conspiracy Theories out there, some hold water too no doubt.
    When our Govt. came out and said it was going to "Save" Fannie Mae, and AIG, it got me worried, VERY WORRIED!
    I started looking into what happened with these companies?
    Why would we want OUR Tax Dollars going to save a Private Company/Organization? So, I looked at the Board Membership of AIG & Fannie Mae and noticed something simply AMAZING!
    AIG is a Corporate Member of The Council on Foreign Relations...The AIG Board Members, CFR Members.
    Fannie Mae too has ties to the Council on Foreign Relations, one just has to look alittle harder. Seems some in the "Corporate Governance" have SOLID relations with some of the "Corporate" members of the CFR.
    What I want to know is this... Am I seeing to much into these ties? Or does the CFR and its Members Call ALL the shots in The United States of America? Protecting the OLD MONEY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_I ... onal_Group
    http://www.fanniemae.com/governance/boa ... +Directors
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Am I seeing to much into these ties?
    I don't think so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its only gonna get worse.

Its been suggested and then ridiculed by some here when suggested that there would be a monetary collapse -- promoted and caused by the globalists to usher in the Amero.

The financial crisis will only deepen, and when all else fails - the bright idea of the Amero will be brought up to much fanfare by every newspaper (controlled). And there you have. Liberty will die to loud applause.

NEW WORLD ORDER; AND WE ARE BROKEN WITH AN ILLEGAL INVASION, AND AT LEAST 10% POSSIBLY OF TRAITORS AND TREASON BEING COMMITTED AGAINST THE COUNTRY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)