Re-installing a Constitutional Fed

A Constitution in Full Crisis II

By JB Williams
Sunday, July 26, 2009

Readers, who do not yet realize that the people MUST act immediately to reclaim their Constitution and re-install a constitutional federal government before the window of opportunity closes, please take a few minutes to get up to speed here: JB Williams Most recent columns!

I’ve been writing about all that is wrong in our country and how it went wrong for years now. Rather than repeating myself for benefit of those who have not been following along, please visit my archives and catch up with the rest of us.

Now, for those of you who do realize that we are in a very real Constitutional Crisis here, which demands our immediate attention—it’s time to get on with the business of discussing appropriate viable solutions…

Treating the Illness instead of the Symptoms
The symptoms of the illness gripping our nation today are many. The tendency is to react to those symptoms issue-by-issue, rather than looking at the root cause of those symptoms and addressing the illness itself, head on.

The 1st Amendment is in crisis
The 2nd Amendment is in crisis
The 4th Amendment is in crisis
The 5th Amendment is in crisis
The 9th Amendment is in crisis
The 10th Amendment is in crisis
Article I—Section I of the Constitution is in crisis
Article I—Section IV is in crisis
Article I—Section IX is in crisis
Article II—Section I is in crisis
Article II—Section II is in crisis
The list goes on and on. The entire US Constitution and the Constitutional Representative Republic and American way of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, is in crisis.

These are only symptoms, not the illness itself. Fighting these symptoms one at a time is no longer an option. The illness has a death grip on our nation and it is manifesting itself in these forms.

We can no longer afford to treat these symptoms while ignoring the illness at the root of these symptoms. The “take two aspirin and call me when the nation collapsesâ€