Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A CONSTITUTIONAL FREE ZONE?

A Constitutional free zone???

[b]CHECK OUT THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM FOR A TRUE STORY ON YOUTUBE ABOUT A VIOLATION AND OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS.

Using data provided by the U.S. Census Bureau, the ACLU has determined that nearly 2/3 of the entire US population (197.4 million people) live within 100 miles of the US land and coastal borders.

The government is assuming extraordinary powers to stop and search individuals within this zone. This is not just about the border: This " Constitution-Free Zone" includes most of the nation's largest metropolitan areas.

We urge you to call on Congress to hold hearings on and pass legislation to end these egregious violations of Americans' civil rights.

http://www.aclu.org/privacy/spying/arey ... ezone.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, by that logic, because I lived on a barrier island for most of my life, I guess I didn't live in the US at all?

Oh those darn ACLU guys.......always good for a laugh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmm lets see, when looking for fish, you search in the water. When looking for bear, you search the woods. However, according to the ACLU, when looking for illegals, we should not be able to search the most likely places to find them lolol. OMG there is absolutely NO logic in that statement.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw Lou Dobbs reporting on this on Wednesday too I was pissed to say the least!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Did a little digging around on this and apparently the Constitution Free Zone has been in existence for literal decades with nobody...including the ACLU.....uttering nary a peep about it.

Funny how it suddenly becomes an issue ONLY after it begins effecting a multitude of illegal aliens as the US cracks down and radical anti-American and/or pro-Reconquista activists who are reporting that the authorities are now keeping tabs on them and have them on some kind of watch list.....photographing them at marches, rallies and other events, recording plate numbers, tracking their travel to and from Mexico, etc. and, basically, treating them "as commies or terrorists".

Do they have a right to bitch? I'm not so sure they do.

When one engages in illegal activity should one have the reasonable expectation that they will be caught and suffer the consequences?

When individuals and/or organizations spend years abusing the right of free speech, our legal system, and everything else, to openly promote and encourage illegal activity, complete anarchy, the wholesale takeover of this country and overthrow of our government by foreign factions and their citizens, the rights of lawful Americans to so much as live and work in their own country, etc.........should they expect that, somewhere down the line, they are going to stop being viewed as benign "civil rights" advocates and be seen as a threat to this country?

Do we allow terrorists, criminal organizations, drug cartels, smugglers. child molesters, murderers, rapists, etc. to just cross our borders without any concern whatsoever that they might be stopped and apprehended?

Do any of these people REALLY have any rights to Constitutional protections?

Not where I'm sitting they don't.