Consumer Confidence Collapsing, Economy Sinking Investor Profit Bonanzas

Stock-Markets / Financial Markets 2010
Jul 19, 2010 - 08:06 AM

By: Martin_D_Weiss

Rarely are the signs of an economic downturn as clear as they are today — collapsing consumer confidence, sinking retail sales, another round of housing market troubles, and much more.

And even more rarely do we see the stock market defy those signs like it did through Thursday of last week — finally succumbing, however, on Friday with the Dow’s 261-point decline.

This is why we’ve been issuing warning after warning about the stock market and the economy. And it’s also why we have done everything in our power to give you the opportunity to turn lemons into lemonade — to harness the massive power of this crisis for equally massive profit potential. Our recent online event is a case in point. Here’s the edited transcript …

Jamie Holmes, network anchor: This is Weiss Research’s first-ever presentation dedicated exclusively to the company’s most loyal customers and experienced investors.

More so than most investors, you can see, with your own eyes, how the economic recovery was bought and paid for by Washington. You can see how the stock market rally was built upon by that false recovery. And now you can see how both are falling apart at the seams.

In this market, inexperienced investors are frozen, unable to take action, and they wind up losing a lot of money. But experienced investors like you have another choice. Instead of hiding in a corner, you can harness the great power of the crisis to harvest high-powered profits.

All you need is a modest amount of risk capital that you can earmark for speculation, while keeping the rest of your money safe.

Second, you should use investment vehicles that let you sleep at night in the knowledge that your risk is strictly limited.

And third, it’s always best to have a systematic approach with a history of success … which leads me to an announcement that we are making right here and now for the very first time:

A team of Weiss Research analysts has found — and thoroughly validated — the single best real-time track record among the countless track records reviewed since the company was founded 40 years ago.

This track record covers five and one-half years of investment recommendations published from December 2004 through June 2010, including the worst bear market since the Great Depression.

Since inception, investors could have acted on a total of 170 winning trades. And the average gain on the winning recommendations has been 149.1 percent.

There were also losing trades, but they had far less impact on the overall results for two important reasons: First, the number of losing trades was smaller than the number of winning trades. Second, the average loss on losing trades was far smaller than the average gain on winning trades.

Even after subtracting all the losers, investors following the real-time recommendations could have achieved overall growth of more than eleven times their initial capital.

So we believe this track record gives you the key missing link to help you make very substantial sums of money in these topsy-turvy times.

Now, the next question is: Where are you going to find the next big profit opportunities like these? Martin Weiss and his guests are here to give you that answer …

Martin Weiss:Thank you, Jamie. Now that we’ve seen the numbers, let me introduce to you to the man behind the numbers. As you know, the highest performing professional traders in the world work quietly, behind the scenes. They have no time for the talk show circuit. But they make real money. And as you’ve seen from this track record, this analyst is one of them. His name is Jeff Manera, and I want you to meet him right now. Jeff, congratulations on your track record.

Jeff Manera:Thank you. I am absolutely delighted to be here.

Martin:I hope I don’t embarrass you if I tell you another reason why I invited you here.

Jeff:No, I don’t mind.

Martin:You remind me of my father. Before he passed away, he wrote:

“Forgive me if I seem impatient with my son Martin, but I am. Martin is so conservative, sometimes it drives me batty. He likes to play it safe and double his money every 5 to 7 years. I’m far more aggressive. I like to use leverage, take some risks, and double my money in 5 to 7 months, or even weeks.â€