Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus

As if we didn't have enough to worry about -

‘Accidental’ Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Thursday, March 5, 2009

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,â€

This is a follow up article I just found:

U.S. Air Force Study Proposed 2009 Influenza Pandemic in 1996
    Text size

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars
    March 5, 2009

On June 17, 1996, the U.S. Air Force released Air Force 2025, “a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future.â€

I have never yet gone for a flu vaccination, rather preferring to take my chances.
    Just wonder where Baxter produces these vaccines: China? Per reading second post, AUSTRIA?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)