Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Cool-headed Barack Obama is getting feisty

Go to the link below to see a video of our feisty leader. I can see the leader of the free world strong and assertive but this borders on something all together different. I can only imagine the behind the scenes arm twisting that is going on Chicago style (like Pelosi did with cap and trade). Is Obama panicking? So they are whipping folks back in shape? This whole article disturbs me?

Obama is getting feisty
    By: Carol E. Lee
    July 17, 2009 05:19 AM EST

President Barack Obama has been ad-libbing aggressively in speeches this week, as his twin priorities — turning around the economy and overhauling health care — have run into trouble.

Straying from prepared remarks is out of character for the disciplined president, and lately he’s been doing it to deliver his most biting rhetoric — whether to take on his critics or to pressure Congress. The president even had a “bring it onâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish he would make up is mind! Is he FDR or Lincoln today! (What a narcissist!)

As far as the community colleges, just continue doing what the government has always done, subsidize them, and stay out of the way! (Or is there going to be a Carbon Tax on NOT going to college?)

Why does this clown continually act as if he just RE-invented the wheel?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Mission-Accomplished Obama and Axelrod,Inc. DESTROYING THE USA!

I heard Hate Crimes bill got through the Senate..please tell me more. Can this be reversed?