Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Corporate Media Declares the Flu Is Back After Supposedly Taking the Year Off Last Se

Corporate Media Declares the Flu Is Back After Supposedly Taking the Year Off Last Season

by JD Rucker
    December 28, 2021
    in News

Narrative control is the primary role of mainstream media. The powers-that-be wield corporate news outlets as propaganda machines dedicated to turning the nobs up and down on lies and fearmongering. This is why they’re now saying the seasonal flu has made a comeback this year after taking last year “off.”
    Here’s an example of news designed to fool the masses:
    The U.S. flu season has arrived on schedule after taking a year off, with flu hospitalizations rising and two child deaths reported.
    Last year’s flu season was the lowest on record, likely because COVID-19 measures — school closures, distancing, masks and canceled travel — prevented the spread of influenza, or because the coronavirus somehow pushed aside other viruses.

“This is setting itself up to be more of a normal flu season,” said Lynnette Brammer, who tracks flu-like illnesses for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    The childhood deaths, Brammer said, are “unfortunately what we would expect when flu activity picks up. It’s a sad reminder of how severe flu can be.”
    During last year’s unusually light flu season, one child died. In contrast, 199 children died from flu two years ago, and 144 the year before that.
    My favorite line in this propaganda piece is their explanation for low flu numbers last year. They claim “the coronavirus somehow pushed aside other viruses.” This is technically true, though it wasn’t the disease itself keeping flu numbers down. Hospitals were incentivized, both financially and through threats by Big Pharma, to claim every ailment under the sun was Covid-19. They needed this to be the case so they could maximize the perceived effects of the disease before and shortly after the 2020 election with hopes that they could turn the numbers down once Joe Biden was installed into the Oval Office.

With the Omicron scariant on the rise across the globe, the powers-that-be no longer need to artificially inflate the number of cases. If anything, they’d love for the numbers of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths to be going down to help convince the remnant of unvaxxed people to go ahead and get the jabs. It destroys their narrative when so many people are vaccinated and yet all three Covid metrics are still rising.
    The flu has not “returned.” It never left. There was likely a small decrease in flu cases last year compared to most years, but there is no way it was essentially non-existent. That’s narrative control, and now the corporate media is busy reversing their reporting from last year by putting forth feeble excuses to explain why they weren’t lying then and aren’t lying now.
    The saddest part about all of this isn’t that the powers-that-be think we’re stupid. It’s that they may be right. When we consider how little pushback came last when the flu disappeared nor this year with its alleged return, who can question their perspectives about the general population’s intelligence level?
    One Sick Day Proves We Need More Voices in Truthful Media

On October 19, I was sick. It crossed my mind that I had finally gotten the ‘rona, but my wife’s cream of chicken soup and a few extra hours of sleep into mid-afternoon had be back up and running after a sleepless night before.
    When I finally stumbled over to my computer in the evening, I was met with a deluge of concern from readers. They asked what had happened as only one article had been posted that day. Generally, we post between 10-20 daily between all of the sites, not included curated and aggregated content. Seeing that we’d only posted my super-early morning article before taking the rest of the day off had readers assuming the worst.
    We have a wonderful and talented group of writers who volunteer their time for the sites and their readers. Sharing their amazing perspectives has always been a blessing to us because we cannot afford to hire anyone at this time. But having great writers is meaningless if we don’t have great editors, or at least one additional. My wife helps me read and edit stories from time to time, but I’m a one-man show when it comes to getting the stories posted.
    Whenever I highlight our desperate need for donations, I note that we do not receive money from Google ads even though most in conservative media are beholden. I often ambiguously note that the money donated will help us grow. Today, I’m highlighting a specific need. We must get an editor to help take some of the load and to expand on our mission of spreading the truth to the world. One sick day proved that.
    The great news is that there is no shortage of people who CAN help. I am emailed variations of resumes every week by people who are much smarter than I am. As much as I’d love to hire some of them, we simply cannot. That takes money and as blessed as we’ve been to receive donations and collect ad money (though not from Google or Facebook), we have still fallen short.

Corporate Media Declares the Flu Is Back After Supposedly Taking the Year Off Last Season (noqreport.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they had to terrify people to get the clot shot; now the non-existent Omicron that was never isolated will go hide on cue .. those that took the clot shot are now the virus

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)