Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

COURAGEOUS NOT CONSERVATIVE By Coach Dave Daubenmire

COURAGEOUS NOT CONSERVATIVE

By Coach Dave Daubenmire
    February 11, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

I have been watching with great interest the political climate in which we live. This certainly is a different season than any I have seen in my lifetime. Jesus warned us about the changing of the seasons. In fact, He told us that we would do well to apply a little meteorology to our Bible study.

“And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dave, with all due respect, we need people who have a plan to secure our borders, restore our liberties, rebuild our economy, restore the domestic tranquility of our nation and avoid WWIII. People preoccupied with who's getting married, having a baby or praying at school probably aren't what we need right now to save our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whats wrong with having a baby?

If I lived in your district Dave, I would vote for you! Run! And Dave, if you donot go into politics, go into meteorology, you would make for a great weatherman!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Whats wrong with having a baby?

If I lived in your district Dave, I would vote for you! Run! And Dave, if you donot go into politics, go into meteorology, you would make for a great weatherman!
    Nothing that I know of so long as if you breed 'em, you feed 'em, medicate 'em and educate 'em.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn