Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Court Bailiff: Detroit Judge Wade McCree Sent a Nearly Nude Photo of Himself to My Ce

Court Bailiff: Detroit Judge Wade McCree Sent a Nearly Nude Photo of Himself to My Cell Phone

How Do You Judge This Photo?

Updated: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012, 10:23 AM EDT

WJBK Fox 2 News

VIDEO AT LINK MUST WATCH!

(myFOXdetroit.com) - A husband is upset after finding a photo of a nearly nude man on his wife's cell phone. She says the photo came from her boss? What does she do for a living? She's a court bailiff. Who's her boss? Detroit 3rd Circuit Judge Wade McCree.

Fox 2's Charlie LeDuff shows the photo to Judge McCree. The Judge seems quite proud of it. "Hot dog, yep that's me," says McCree. Play the video to get the full report and to hear what the judge himself has to say about the photo.

LeDuff also talks to legal analyst Charlie Langton who says it's possible McCree could lose his job over the photo.

McCree's father, Wade H. McCree Jr., was the first African-American judge to be appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and only the second African-American solicitor general, serving during the Carter administration.

McCree, of Detroit, received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan in 1978 and his juris doctor degree from California's Stanford Law School in 1984. In 2004, Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm appointed McCree, then of the 36th District Court in Detroit, to the Wayne County 3rd Circuit Court.

What would you think if your boss sent you a photo like this? Should there be a penalty of any kind for sending a nearly nude photo to someone's cell phone? Do you consider this 'sexting'?
    Let us know your thoughts and add them to comment module below. Some of your comments may be used on the air.

Court Bailiff: Detroit Judge Wade McCree Sent a Nearly Nude Phot of Himself to Me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn