Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Courts: Treat Obama special?

I'm starting to get a frightening feeling.

It has to do with the courts, especially the Supreme Court, and how they look at the pros and cons of Obama's presidential eligibility mess.

My growing, frightening feeling has to do with the following statement:

In my opinion, the courts, especially the Supreme Court, have come to a distorted, perverted conclusion that the best thing that could happen to the American people at this time is that America have its first black President of the United States no matter what terrible damage Obama's presidency does to America's almost sacred belief in the Constitution of the United States.

That is, in this crucial time in American history , the courts seem to have decided that having a black president for the first time is much more important than having the courts uphold and enforce the presidential eligibility clause in the Constitution of the United States.

I have nothing more to say.

It just makes me sick the more I think about how the courts, especially the Supreme Court, do not want to do anything to clear up this Obama presidential eligibility mess.

There are still quite a few cases up for review. Any links to them? I don't know why the last one by Berg was rejected though....

www.obamacrimes.com

Re: Courts: Treat Obama special?

Quote Originally Posted by mirse

It has to do with the courts, especially the Supreme Court, and how they look at the pros and cons of Obama's presidential eligibility mess.

In my opinion, the courts, especially the Supreme Court, have come to a distorted, perverted conclusion that the best thing that could happen to the American people at this time is that America have its first black President of the United States no matter what terrible damage Obama's presidency does to America's almost sacred belief in the Constitution of the United States.

That is, in this crucial time in American history , the courts seem to have decided that having a black president for the first time is much more important than having the courts uphold and enforce the presidential eligibility clause in the Constitution of the United States.

It just makes me sick the more I think about how the courts, especially the Supreme Court, do not want to do anything to clear up this Obama presidential eligibility mess.
    Do you have a link???

Arizonablues,

This is the best site I have found for keeping track of the cases:

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?page_id=1518
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mirse

I think there are many people who feel the same way Mirse.

I know I do and I can't understand, for the life of me, WHAT is going on.

But I just can't get rid of this nagging feeling that there is so much more to this, that it is not at all what it looks like is going on and that eventually, when everyone least expects it something of huge proportions IS going to happen which knocks everyone for a loop because of the sheer magnitude and the fact that it happened HERE in the United States.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sad to say but my feeling on the subject is that our government and courts have become so corrupt I'm not sure we can ever get clear answers on any subject, the law is for the wealth to use as necessary, certainly I wish I believed otherwise but I can come to no other conclusion.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Nothing new its just the old liberal way. If you can't prove anything then just shut up the opposition. This is our govts way of telling us to shut up and butt out!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I think we need to strap on our seatbelts!
    It seems to me we people are being led but mostly corrupt officials and they are in every corner of the Country.

We all have post tramatic stress from the Bush years.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I say that the Supreme Court is scared ----less to stand up and defend the Constitution, in fear of riots, etc..too friggin bad. That would be like negotiating with terrorists. The court should not be bowing to these threats by bending our laws. That's exactly what they would be doing. If the judges can't uphold the Constitution, then they are incompetent and chicken.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I say that the Supreme Court is scared ----less to stand up and defend the Constitution, in fear of riots, etc..too friggin bad. That would be like negotiating with terrorists. The court should not be bowing to these threats by bending our laws. That's exactly what they would be doing. If the judges can't uphold the Constitution, then they are incompetent and chicken.
    I agree, they will NEVER admit he's not an American. At least with the country in the shape it's in. They are a bunch of old fools on the Supreme Court!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Q. How many Founding Fathers of the United States of America does it take to screw in an Obama light bulb?

A. None, because all of them are too busy sorrowfully turning over in their graves for this reason:

They watched their beloved U.S. Constitution being ignored and abused by the 9 Justices of the Supreme Court, because the 9 justices allowed an ineligible liar and fraud to become President of the United States on this saddest of inauguration days, Jan. 20, 2009.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast