PITCHING POLITICS

A COVER-UP: BLACK-ON-WHITE RACIST MURDER

Exclusive: John Rocker notes even CNN won't reveal motive behind attack in its hometown

Published: 2 hours ago
by JOHN ROCKER

Few people across the nation were paying attention to a court case in Atlanta involving a defendant who was charged with shooting three women, killing one and paralyzing another in the process.

Even fewer people were paying attention to this same court case when Nkosi Thandiwe admitted why he killed Brittney Watts, paralyzed Lauren Garcia and shot Tiffany Ferenczy.

Here’s what he told the prosecutor, as he confessed to the crimes he would subsequently be charged for and sentenced to life-plus-65-years, with CBS Atlanta reporting:

“In terms of slavery and race, it was something that needed to be answered for. I saw it as something that the black community hasn’t recovered from so my initial way to handle that was to spread information to help combat some of the ignorance that was in the black community about our history,” said Thandiwe.

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but you were trying to spread the message of making white people the enemy,” asked Assistant District Attorney Linda Dunikoski.

“Yes,” replied Thandiwe.

Thandiwe told jurors that the night before he killed Watts some white people attended a meeting he felt was only for black people. He said some of that anger lingered with him the day of the shootings.

Now do you begin to understand why this story wasn’t national news? Now do you begin to realize why the murder of Watts, the paralyzing of Garcia and the shooting of Ferenczy through the calf wasn’t reported on CNN, MSBNC, or even Fox News?

Thandiwe is a black guy, while the three individuals he shot (killing one) were all white females. He admitted, admitted in a court of law, to shooting Watts, Garcia and Ferenczy because they are white.

In the Age of Obama, I guess this type of story just isn’t the news that fits to print. Shockingly, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, a newspaper that never fails to point out the “hate crime” I committed back in 1999 when Sports Illustrated published that interview with me, was forced to publish the rationale for Thandiwe’s shooting spree:

During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.

“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said.

Coming out of high school, I had signed a letter of intent to attend the University of Georgia and play baseball for my beloved Bulldogs. Before attending a class, I decided to sign with the Atlanta Braves and was immediately assigned to a minor league affiliate of the team; but if UGA teaches the same type of vile pseudo-psychology – let’s call it what it is, anti-white hate – as West Georgia, I’m glad I made the decision I did.

What’s the point of even going to college anymore?

Parents considering taking out huge loans for their children to attend college should reconsider when they read this story, because it begs the answer to this question: What in the world are professors teaching in higher education, and what in the world are the taxpayers funding when you consider that the University of West Georgia is a publicly funded institution?

But let’s go just a bit further when talking about Atlanta.

Remember the name Brian Nichols? Back in 2005, he broke free in an Atlanta courthouse and killed four people, including a judge. But did you ever find out about the reasoning behind this orgy of violence?

Almost exactly the same as Thandiwe’s confessed rationale for killing Watts, paralyzing Garcia and shooting Ferenczy:

The Atlanta courthouse gunman said in letters that he escaped from guards and then killed four people in a shooting rampage to fight back against what he believed was a racist justice system, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

In the letters, which were among thousands of Georgia Bureau of Investigation documents reviewed exclusively by the AP, Brian Nichols lays out his motive for the March 2005 slayings in stark racial terms.

“Certain dogs you can kick and they tuck their tail between their legs and run,” he wrote in a July 2005 letter to a man who criticized him. “Others if kicked will turn and bite the individual responsible. I hate to say it, but it’s the truth that black men have done way too much tail tuckin.”

He said “no black man has ever made a stand such as mine” and insisted the shootings sent a message.

Nichols, like Thandiwe, is a black dude.

But did you see the motive for Nichols’ rampage ever reported? The 2005 story was huge, international news, but the reason behind Nichols’ assault was quietly published six years later.

Reading Nichols’ letters and then watching Thandiwe give his confession draws a chilling parallel. But it’s not the kind of story you’ll hear discussed on CNN, which is based in Atlanta, or even reported on.

It doesn’t fit the media-approved narrative of racism in America, does it?

Especially in Obama and Eric Holder’s America, the latter of whom stating that “hate crime” laws don’t protect white people.

Read more at A cover-up: Black-on-white racist murder