Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CPAC Straw Poll Results: Ron Paul wins with 30%

Human Events
    by John Hayward

CPAC Straw Poll Results
    Attendees vote on the presidential candidates.

The results of the CPAC straw poll of presidential candidates are in, and the winner is Ron Paul, with 30% of the vote.

Mitt Romney was the runner-up with 23%, and all other candidates tied with about 6% each.

84% of the voters identified themselves as fiscal conservatives, placing their highest priority on economic growth and restraining the growth of government.

Source: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=41746
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'll vote for him; Illegal Immigration is my only Issue with Ron Paul

If we can stop Bush with a stacked House and Senate from giving Amnesty ~ and we did

and if we can stop Obama with a stacked House and Senate from giving Amnesty ~ and we did

Ron Paul can be managed as well
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I'll vote for him; Illegal Immigration is my only Issue with Ron Paul

If we can stop Bush with a stacked House and Senate from giving Amnesty ~ and we did

and if we can stop Obama with a stacked House and Senate from giving Amnesty ~ and we did

Ron Paul can be managed as well
    Sure, we can stop Ron Paul from supporting illegal aliens but thats not what we really want. We want tough enforcement of the laws which will require a President willing to do so. Some of the needed things will only get done by a President with enough balls to do so such as the military securing the border, tossing out Nafta, calling Mexico what it is, telling ICE that deportation for all illegals is the way to go.

Congress may pass a few laws to strengthen but w/o a President backing the laws do little just as we see with Obama.

We can't afford Ron Paul just like we can't afford any of the pro illegal supporters. Its time to fix it rather then hope in 2020 enough want to fix it when illegals control our voting booths through their kids and control our congressmen fully.

Romney with 23%? How disgusting! This is CPAC?

I puke thinking I ever considered myself a Republican!

This could be the results of all of the efforts of the TP?

The Republican Party deserves to be thrown in the dustbin of history.

Romney with 23%? Where are the conservatives? Hollywood could not do a better job of blowing smoke!

How disgusting to see so many inhale and call themselves conservative Americans! Crack hoes and pimps have more dignity and honor!

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Its time to fix it rather then hope in 2020 enough want to fix it when illegals control our voting booths through their kids and control our congressmen fully.
    ===============================
    SIDENOTE: Unless and until the Mexican border is PHYSICALLY SECURED, by 2020 Mexicans will the the largest single voting block and the most powerful political structure and raw number population majority in the United States.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sure the tea party would rally behind someone like South Carolina's Sen. DeMint. I think he offers everything we're looking for.