6 Hours Ago by John Risselada

The Creation of Good Little Communists III - Socialized Medicine, Death Panels & The Devaluation of Life

0 Comments

In my last two articles I highlighted some of the ways our public schools are attempting to indoctrinate our children through assignments that change the facts about our bill of rights. We have had text books rewrite amendments and assignments that ask students to determine which ones should be eliminated because they are out of date. I have also pointed to the almost daily assault on the second amendment in our schools as children as young as 6 are targeted for suspension because they play cops and robbers or bring an action figure to school that has a laser gun. One high school kid was expelled for playing with an air soft gun in his own front yard. This non sense can best be explained by watching the video of Eric Holder explain how to brain wash people into thinking differently about guns. It can also be explained by saying we are witnessing the creation of a new generation of good little communists who know how to do nothing but submit themselves to the state.
As we witness the crashing of the fundamental choo choo train of transformation known as Obamacare, we have also witnessed a new school assignment emerge with it. Does anyone need to be reminded of the dire warnings of death panels made by so many Obamacare critics in 2009? Warnings that were met with vicious attacks and insults designed to completely discredit not only these claims but the very people making them? People that have studied the bill and people like myself who have written academic papers over the bill knew that there is no way that a nation with such a tremendous debt burden could pull this off without cutting costs.

In fact one of the academic papers I cited listed the reduction of costs as one of the main motivating factors of any health care reform efforts. How do you cut costs in a government run system? By deciding who takes priority in treatment of course. I think this is best illustrated by an assignment given to ninth graders in an Illinois high school.

Before I describe this assignment I just want to mention that I witnessed some like it myself in the social work program I attended. The objective of the assignments is to illustrate the difficulty of making decisions when it comes to deciding life and death issues, especially pertaining to cost vs. quality of life. In many situations it seemed that the idea was to condition us to accept that the cost of keeping certain people alive was not worth it, people with debilitating diseases, physical abnormalities, and chronic pain, what have you. The assignment given to these ninth graders in Illinois asked them to determine what six of ten patients in need of kidney dialysis should be given treatment and which ones should not. The reason given is that the hospital only has enough equipment and resources to treat six people. This couldn't be due to the medical excise tax on medical equipment mandated by the Affordable Health Care Act could it? Folks, this is generally referred to as death education and in my opinion it plays a huge role in the mental conditioning of our youth when it comes to the value they place on human life. The ultimate lesson is that the state or some other faceless authority has the power to determine what life is valuable enough to save and what one isn't.

What this really amounts to is the indoctrination of kids into a system of health care where they will never even have known that the U.S. once was home to the greatest health care in the world. People from all over the globe, even some dictators mind you, came to the U.S. to get treatment because their home countries could not provide it. These kids will grow up believing that it is the government's job to decide who lives and dies and they will never have known that people once had a choice in the type of health care they choose to have. Most young people in their twenties or thirties have already been conditioned to believe that our health care system is a big scam explicitly designed to just make the insurance companies rich. That's why so many people unquestionably got behind the idea of socialized medicine. People have never been taught that our health system and the lifesaving technology we have developed is a result of human innovation made possible by the free market system, and because our younger generation's brains have been turned to mush by radical leftist college professors who hate capitalism, they will never see the truth. They will only be able to follow whatever directives are given them by their government. In essence, we are witnessing the creation of the next generation of good little communists.

My Plea to Public Administrators
For all of those people who are in positions of power where assignments like the ones described above are administered I have some questions for you. Is this really what you want, is this really what you believe or are you just trying to get a promotion? Do you really believe that by conditioning little Johnny to be scared to death of guns that gun violence will be eliminated? Isn't it more likely that little Johnny will end up a victim or just some helpless kid who can't make a decision for himself?

If you condition all of these kids to be afraid of guns than whom in twenty years will be there to fight your wars to keep you free? Perhaps as an administrator you yourself have been conditioned with a collective mindset that will allow you to dismiss such questions but I can assure you the consequences of giving the government the power to decide who lives and dies will affect you and your family as well. Do you really want to be responsible for creating the next generation of kids who can't think but can only follow what they have been told? Can't you see this for what it is; a loss of freedom that will take from you what it takes from everybody else? If you can't than you are nothing but another generation of good little communists.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/cr...aluation-life/