Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crying Again For Our Military!

Crying Again For Our Military!

Have you ever awakened and started to cry? Well this 2 am is one of those days for me. Straight from sleep, my thoughts were on our military. The pains involved in war and what our finest and greatest are doing for us, Americans.

With prayers and hopes to each military member to know and to feel how much they are loved from the smallest of tears and thoughts from afar of a woman, or person they will never know.

Love our military folks - the kids who are serving with such honor is above any gift I think anyone could give to the people of their country, the United States.

And the parents of these kids - THANK YOU for raising such WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, CARING AMERICANS.

My tears and words will never be enough to show my true appreciation for the members of our military.

LOVE OUR MILITARY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    May God Bless .

ELE
    vmonkey56 beautifully stated.

I feel very protective off our military and I feel that Obama continues to disrespect them. It upsets me to no end.

Obama and his administration talked about making our Military pay for their own health care when they got out of the service since it was so expensive especially in chronic cases where an arm and /or other appendage was missing. Obama got a strong reaction and rebuttal from the American Legion so he tabled the discussion for now. Why would this ever come up in the first place? Why would it be tabled and not dismissed if it weren't still under consideration? Obama and his Communists hand over free health care to illegals yet they fully intended to make our Military pay for their own health care. This is outrageous!

And after all our Soldiers and Veterans have had to endure on behalf of our country, Obama and Janet from another planet, put them on a Right-Wing Extremists groups to be watched? I'd like to know what they are waiting for them to do. And what will the watchers do with the information?

Personally I have wondered if Obama wanted to keep our troops deployed so that they could not interfere with his plans to over take the American people and instill a restrictive government.

Isn’t it curious that Obama said and is covertly putting into place a civilian military larger than our military? I don’t know this as a fact, but it is a thought that I have entertained.

I am so appreciative for the sacrifices made by our Soldiers, Veterans and their families. And as previously stated, I am so angry about the way they have been and continued to be treated by Obama and his cronies.

All Americans need to reach out to our Veterans and Soldiers and show them that we love them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

E-Mail from an new found friend that I met at a Tea Party, today.

Dear XXXX

I too have been awake since 4:00 am but for different reasons. My great niece was hurt real bad yesterday and has been in surgery all night. She is only 4 years old.

I know your feelings on our military. Being a mother of one of our finest, I woke so many nights feeling just as you describe and so much more. Even though my Nathan is back home now my heart never stops thinking of our troops and I sometimes I feel guilty because our Nathan did come home. He was injured very badly and we almost lost him twice. His injury isn’t like some of the others, he had a severe heat injury in Afghanistan (130 degree temps) Nathan was with the 82nd Airborne and on the front lines at the border of Pakistan . His camp was at Camp Tillman named after the Army ranger, football player that was killed there. A very, very dangerous place. Nathan served on the streets of Bagdad (the slums) in the early days of the war. He was just barely 18 years old. So to read you email gives comfort to know others still care so much. I can tell you it isn’t easy being a family with a solider serving and sometimes our closest family and friends didn’t get how hard it was. We are very proud of our son, he joined when he was 17 years old still in ROTC. He joined for all the right reasons, he wanted to protect and serve his country. He struggles every day from the effects of the injury but is doing pretty good. He can never be in the heat again or it could kill him, like it almost did again when he got home. He will carry mental scars as well. But we are so very grateful for people like you who don’t forget them, appreciate them and pray for them. Thanks!

X

Dangers in Iraq are many

Camel Spider Eating Lunch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRbgsCLa ... re=related

Camel spider VS Lizard Iraq
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLBHIQUTl0

Spider Bite in Iraq
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcf_iog- ... re=related

Thanks to all of you who support our military! God Bless Our REAL Patriots and Heroes.