Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dad Arrested For Driving Drunk With Six Year Old In Car

Dad Arrested For Driving Drunk With Six Year Old In Car

March 30, 2007 01:21 PM PDT

Manuel Rangel (photo courtesy: Hamilton County Sheriff's Dept.)

A man was arrested for drunk driving with his six year old son in the car.

Police say that 31 year old Manuel Rangel who is a Mexican national was arrested after police saw him driving down Montana Avenue along the center of the road.

According to police records, officers arrested Rangel after they detected the strong smell of alcohol. Police also found an open bottle of beer in the front seat. Both Rangel and his son were not wearing their seat belts.

Police records show that Rangel breathalyzer test measured .322, which is four times the legal limit of .08.

Rangel was charged with felony child endangerment, weaving, seat belt violation and open container.

Report: FOX19 News
    http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S ... 3&nav=0zHF
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this what Bush means when he blathers on about "Hispanic family values" and how they don't stop at the Rio Grande?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Of course they didn't stop at the Rio Grande, they crossed it.

Thank God the police were able to protect the child and other drivers...

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just want the moron drunk to be deported, with no chance to return. Our roads are getting more and more dangerous because of these illegal alien DRUNK drivers. They are killing innocent Americans every single day.

Seems more then Bush is espousing Hispanic family values, like good old Harry Reed. How do they spin all these incidents

If they care so little for the safety of their own children, should we be surprised that they care not at all for the safety of ours?

These people are driving on the same roads I use to transport my children back and forth to the charter school in another town that i had to place my children in to get them out of the local school we have in our town that is overwhelmingly Hispanic, overcrowded and dangerous.
    There is no end to the danger they put us in.