Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Jones was fired Feb. 10 by a vote of 6 to 2. The six votes against her all came from Hispanics.
    Gee, I wonder if this vote was somehow biased?
    A tad bit on the racist side doncha think

Make no mistake they definitely have a plan and it doesn't include any of us. The more I think about the hundreds of stories that expose the childlike mentality, arrogant sense of entitlement and delusions of grandier that they are superior to everyone else, it makes it real easy to see how millions of people have been brainwashed by a handful of their raza who were cunning and slick enough to empower and ingratiate themselves to those in this country. The only question I have about all of this is how long ago was this plan hatched.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    LaRaza = everything for the race. They are indeed slowly being elected into office in Chicago. They practically own Chicago as it has been stated that Guiterriez is "like a son" to Mayor Daley, another scarey alliance.

FedUpInWaukegan: I have been meaning to ask you a question. Do you remember early last year when a Mexican official (in Chicago) was convicted of fraud and he fled to Mexico? Funny how that story disappeared. I've been trying to find it on the internet but can't.
    I hadn't heard that story. I'll keep an eye and ear open for it.

We have a similar situation. We needed to hire a new principal for our high school this year. Several very qualified people -but they hired the hispanic guy who ended up bringing lots of controversy. I heard him in person say how he was going to find scholarships for the illegals (the audience practically hissed at that). He was talking about the holidays that would be celebrated -heavy on the hispanic. Someone asked, "What about American holidays?" And he quipped, 'I said Lincoln's Day didn't I?" The rules, agendas, and announcements are in English and Spanish. Guess which language the rule posters show first? I could go on about this guy. Ergghhhh.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    LaRaza = everything for the race. They are indeed slowly being elected into office in Chicago. They practically own Chicago as it has been stated that Guiterriez is "like a son" to Mayor Daley, another scarey alliance.

FedUpInWaukegan: I have been meaning to ask you a question. Do you remember early last year when a Mexican official (in Chicago) was convicted of fraud and he fled to Mexico? Funny how that story disappeared. I've been trying to find it on the internet but can't.
    I hadn't heard that story. I'll keep an eye and ear open for it.

We have a similar situation. We needed to hire a new principal for our high school this year. Several very qualified people -but they hired the hispanic guy who ended up bringing lots of controversy. I heard him in person say how he was going to find scholarships for the illegals (the audience practically hissed at that). He was talking about the holidays that would be celebrated -heavy on the hispanic. Someone asked, "What about American holidays?" And he quipped, 'I said Lincoln's Day didn't I?" The rules, agendas, and announcements are in English and Spanish. Guess which language the rule posters show first? I could go on about this guy. Ergghhhh.....
    Interesting but I can't say I'm surprised. It sounds like Waukegan is really beginning to heat up. Keep me posted if you guys decide to have any kind of rally, I'm only about an hour away from Waukegan.

WhatMattersMost wrote

The only question I have about all of this is how long ago was this plan hatched.
    If your interested, these two sites have a lot of info.

El Plan de Santa Barbara

As political consciousness increased, there occurred a simultaneously a renewed cultural awareness which, along with social and economical factors, led to the proliferation of Chicano youth organizations. By the mid 1960's, MASC, MAYA, UMAS, La Vida Nueva, and M.E.Ch.A. appeared on campus, while the Brown Berets, Black Berets, ALMA, and la Junta organized the barrios and colonias. These groups differed from one another depending on local conditions and their varying state of political development. Despite differences in name and organizational experience, a basic unity evolved.

These groups have had a significant impact on the awareness of large numbers of people, both Chicano and non-Chicano. Within the communities, some public agencies have been sensitized, and others have been exposed. On campuses, articulation of demands and related political efforts have dramatized NUESTRA CAUSA. Concrete results are visible in the establishment of corresponding supportive services. The institutionalization of Chicano Studies marks the present stage of activity; the next stage will involve the strategic application of university and college resources to the community. One immediate result will be the elimination of the artificial distinction which exist between the students and the community. Rather than being its victims, the community will benefit from the resources of the institutions of higher learning.

http://www.umich.edu/~mechaum/plan.html

Origins in the 1960s
    MEChA was formed in 1969 as an attempt to unify a wide variety of Chicano-rights student organizations that had been active throughout the 1960s.

The group coalesced out of several organizations which had formed during that turbulent decade.

The Denver, Colorado-based Crusade for Justice, a civil rights and educational organization founded in the mid-60s, concerned itself with the problems of the city's Chicano youth.

The Mexican American Youth Organization was founded in San Antonio, Texas, in 1967, and employed the tactics of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee and later spurred the creation of the controversial La Raza Unida Party.

The Brown Berets were a youth organization that militated against police brutality in East Los Angeles. In 1968, they helped the United Mexican American Students (UMAS), Sal Castro, and other youth who met at the Piranya Cafe organize the East L.A. walkouts, called the Blowouts, a series of protests against unfair conditions in Los Angeles schools.

Following the Blowouts, a group of students, school administrators, and teachers formed the Chicano Coordinating Committee on Higher Education (CCCHE), a network to pressure the adoption and expansion of equal opportunity programs in California's colleges.

Rene Nuñez, an activist from San Diego, conceived a conference to unify the student groups under the auspices of the CCCHE.

In April 1969, Chicano college students held a nationwide conference at the University of California, Santa Barbara.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEChA

In my opinion, this is another symptom of our socialized education system. Everyone here should know it's a very bad idea for government to educate our children. Privatize this jurassic system and the problem with educating illegal aliens will be solved. Costs will decline and quality will improve. If you are one of those who believe our system is "free," consider how many years you'll pay property tax. I've been paying it for more than 40 years and can expect to pay it for another 20 years. Both my daughters participated in soccer, softball, dance, basketball and swimming.

The best experiences were in the clubs. One swam on the high school team and the other played on a high school soccer team that won three state championships. But college coaches these days recruit from the clubs where the best athletes are. The question is why do we spend so much tax money on facilities that only a tiny handful of athletes actually use. An example is a million dollar weight room, used exclusively by the football team. Women's soccer is not allowed to use it. I could go on and on but suffice it to say that much of the pandering to Mexico is directly from our socialized education system. And I'd add that much of the cost is expended on educating Mexican nationals, academically and for athletics.
    '58 Airedale

Wowza , thanks for the links Sovereign! The brainwashing entities have truly grown over a couple of decades. The fact that our government is using taxpayers dollars to live out their dreams of reconquista is even more frightening. I believe that most of our government officials are automatic pilot and too lazy to review the bills funding and empowering a lot of these racist organizations.

Because they give birth in such rabid numbers, politically, their legalization will only make them overwhelmingly the majority in America.

Moved to Other Topics since it doesn't deal with illegal immigration directly.

There's a poll with the story. This woman needs our help. I'm putting it in polls also. http://www.suntimes.com/news/education/ ... 02.article

POLL RESULTS ::

Should Jerryelyn Jones be reinstated as principal of Curie High School?

Yes 40% 11322 votes
    No 59% 16778 votes

Total Votes: 28100

Anybody remember the story a few months back about the illegal alien in LA who had 10 kids said something about they were citizens and they run the city and in 20/30 years they'll be running the country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    POLL RESULTS ::

Should Jerryelyn Jones be reinstated as principal of Curie High School?
    Yes
    40% 11433 votes
    No
    59% 16783 votes

Total Votes: 28216
    Of course I voted yes!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Because they give birth in such rabid numbers, politically, their legalization will only make them overwhelmingly the majority in America.
    That is why can never allow amnesty to pass. The numbers DO matter.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

In my opinion, this is another symptom of our socialized education system. Everyone here should know it's a very bad idea for government to educate our children.
    Good point Tom2. All of what we are doing here will be for naught if we don't regain control of our schiool system. I know quite a few young people(less then 30) who think all of this racsit. Not because of any proof but because of the crap that is currently being pushed on our kids in public schools. The evil white man et al.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast