Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dallas today Oct. 3, 2008 Palin meets Hispanic groups.

Some one needs to find out what she said,
    she is at a breakfast there now, at 10:30
    same hotel at noon meets with RNC big wigs.

If she gives the standard speech to the Hispanics
    that is one thing, if McCain and the Rnc
    requires her to pander and she does that is another thing.

I know the Dallas Morning News reporters are there, so it
    will be known soon.

We are down to the wire with McCain, if he does not bring up
    Carter's CRA sub prime loans, the Clinton more sub-prime loans
    and the changes in the underwritting of the loans to allow more
    bad loans, then the Democrats ,Barney Frank and Ms Clinton,
    Shummer , Reid not allowing reform, then Jim Johnson, Franklin
    Rains, Jamie Gorlick etal to rake in $100's of millions off the fraud
    then we do have trouble.

If it is a two party evil money cult of Democrats and Republicans
    we are about to find out for sure.

develope that

Most Americans of hispanic descent, don't belong to any one group! They are Americans whose ancestry happens to be hispanic.

It's sickening that racist groups like La Raza and Mecha get so much attention from all the pandering politicians...The only thing that these racist groups do is to push their racist agenda and cause trouble, and they seem to get away with it!

Some "marverick": as soon as she was named the v.p. nominee, they had her cancel a long-standing appointment to receive an award from a national "right-to-life" group to address the powerful Israeli lobby group AIPAC, and now she's going to address another influencial special-interest group - business as usual - "special rights" for "special" people, but not for all of us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texas

It does look like busines as usual, doesn't it?

All this 'hispanic council', and 'black caucus', etc., etc., is getting old.

I was just rereading my congressperson's site and he sounds tough on illegal immigration - he's very big on border security and the fence and a little vague on how to get those out who are here.

He sounds so tough on 'no amnesty' but says we do need -'non citizen workers' as our businesses depend on them.

When a politicians spends so much time talking about a fence, and border security, etc., and little on interior enforcement, I'm thinking it is an attempt to flim-flam. Keep us focused on the idea of a fence - while they work to make sure the employers have plenty of 'non citizen workers'.

Then I read the final statement of his ----

I remain committed to keeping our borders secure and Americans safe. I have also discussed this issue with members of my Hispanic Advisory Council, and many of them agree we need to fix the crisis on the Texas border.
    Why does he need an Hispanic Advisory Council? Why does he need one to advise him on the border? How much input is the 'Hispanic Advisory Council' have and how little input do the rest of us have?

After this bail out is over, I intend to ask him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Some "marverick": as soon as she was named the v.p. nominee, they had her cancel a long-standing appointment to receive an award from a national "right-to-life" group to address the powerful Israeli lobby group AIPAC, and now she's going to address another influencial special-interest group - business as usual - "special rights" for "special" people, but not for all of us!
    Agreed. McCain is no maverick, at least not by my common sense definition. The MSM likes to pin this label on him when he is pushing flawed liberal legislation, such as mass amnesty or campaign finance "reform."