Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dangerous Assault on the Ederly!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!

If you don't take five minutes for anything else today, I beg you to listen to this clip. It will give you chills about what govt. health care means to you - and it comes directly from the bill, it is not propoganda.

Click here: Fred Thompson: Radio Interview w/ Betsy McCaughey - on new health care bill - and counseling on how to end your life!!!

http://fredthompsonshow.com/premiumstre ... N0U2l6ZT01

Listen to the link above, and get the word out on what is hidden in the proposed health care package. This will affect all of us.

"On Page 425 of Obama’s health care bill, the Federal Government will require EVERYONE who is on Social Security to undergo a counseling session every 5 years with the objective being that they will explain to them just how to end their own life earlier.

Yes...They are going to push SUICIDE to cut medicare spending!"

ELE

No Gov't health care.

We must not allow them to take our health care away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Get these communist clowns out of Washington.

Maybe if our seniors came over from the Mexican border they would be treated with more respect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I urge everyone of you to send this via email to anyone in your family / friends. We need to get the word out!

My sister had cancer and needed all the support she could get to go thru surgery and chemo and fight the disease.

She is OK now - all good and on the countdown to 5 years clear.

BUT I can not imagine what she would have done if she would have been required by LAW to go thru "end of life" counseling to review the "options" if it were better for her to just "go away" for the "good of society".

This literally makes me sick to my stomach!

ELE

Time to get Barry and the bums out of Washington.

My Mom has Cancer and she is in her 80's. The Cancer is in remission ( thank God) and she has been doing very well on medication. I will never allow Barry and his sack of thieves to keep my Mom from getting the care she needs to live a good quality of life.

It angers me to think that American seniors ( that have worked their entire lives and paid into the system) may die while illegals ( who are nothing but pond scum that paid nothing into our system) will be given health care.

Yes...They are going to push SUICIDE to cut medicare spending!"
    They may push Suicide, but they will end up getting murder/suicides by people who get pushed in that direction.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Please note that even if you have the $$$ to pay to give your Mom or Dad or any other relative "Better Care" they won't let you!

They want to make sure "everyone has EQUAL care"!

Or should I say Equal opportunity to Relieve society of you being here!

ELE

Lies, Corruption and Evil.

If it so equal then why aren't they and those they love going to share in the Communist health care fest?

Also, if they are so intent on saving money, don't pay for illegals and/or anchors health care.

Additionally, if they really must have someone do the suicide thing, perhaps they can or someone they love can go first..............

Obama and the rest of the Dems. are talking about the huge cuts to Medicare and rationing of healthcare to the elderly.

Three years ago the doctor I had been going to for almost 25 years retired and it took me over a year to find another doctor that would even take a Medicare patient. The great majority of doctors refuse to take Medicare patients because of the low payments the Gov. makes and because of all the hoops they have to jump through to get paid. Is it any wonder that good doctors are retiring or going into other fields? So many of the doctors that were once in this area have been replaced with foreign doctors who have not been trained in the US.

We Must Stop Obamacare!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Why isn't AARP screaming about this?? Are they no longer advocates for seniors??
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast