Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deagel has gone on the record predicting a 68% population decline in the United States by 2025.

Deagel Website Predicts A Massive Drop in Population for Certain Countries by 2025

October 18, 2020

Dr. John Reizer
    People are writing and commenting on a global military intelligence website that has been used by many countries as a guide for strategic military statistics and reports. According to the information, I have read, the website deagel.com has had an Internet presence that dates back to 2003.
    According to some sources, deagel has partnered with:

• National Security Agency
    • North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO – OTAN)
    • Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
    • OSCE
    • Russian Defense Procurement Agency
    • Stratfor
    • The World Bank
    • United Nations (UN)

Deagel has gone on the record predicting a 78% population decline in the United States by 2025. It reports a similar dropoff of population numbers for Australia, Denmark, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, and other NATO countries.

Click on Chart Below to View Source

Deagel’s mysterious predictions about certain countries’ coming depopulation were made long before the Covid-19 world pandemic fakery began. Some sources I have read claim the predictions existed back in 2014. The numbers were updated at one point, from 64 million to 100 million in the United States. Nonetheless, a drop in population from 327 million to 100 million is quite significant in such a short period.
    I have read articles and explanations by some analysts who claim that the sudden drop in population numbers for some countries is based on insiders’ beliefs that a nuclear war will transpire in the next several years, and the territories that show a drastic population dropoff get affected the worst.
    I am not a believer in nuclear weapons technology for many reasons that I will not get into in this particular post. There are articles I have written on NoFakeNews that discuss my opinions and ideas about that controversial subject. Regardless of that deep rabbit hole, some insiders, connected with people in the know, have believed for a long time that population numbers of many countries are going to take a massive hit in the not so distant future.
    Once again, we have to ask the questions: Is the information on the deagel website accurate? Is the information a reflection of the upcoming vaccine programs tied to the plandemic? Is something else about to happen that we are completely overlooking?
    As always, your intelligent comments and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Deagel Website Predicts A Massive Drop in Population for Certain Countries by 2025 – NoFakeNews.net
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12